News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A night time stroll

Started by Sky, July 3, 2008, 12:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

The night was dark but the sky was clear. The stars were out while the moon shined brightly through the tree's of the forest. The air was chilly and there was the scent of rain in the air, though it wouldn't rain for atleast an hour.

Sky quietly walked through the forest. She wore a white tank top with a black zip up hoodie over it with dark blue jeans and black converse. Her long black hair hung over her shoulders and down her back. She decided to put a red bow in her hair for no apparent reason. She just did it. As she walked in a slow pace, she smiled. She knew her parents were there for her. They were alive. Alive in her. Suddenly Sky heard the sound of footsteps. "Hello?" Sky called.

I loves YOUz

Pete walked around in the wood. He was wearing a grey and black shirt with black baggy jeans on. He was alone until he heard someone it was Sky. "Hey Sky" he said as he came into view.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

Sky waved. "Oh hey Pete. Geez. I thought you were a werewolf!" She said with a smile.

I loves YOUz

"No worrys I'm not a dog just a blood sucker" he said smiling.

Sky

Sky laughed. "Are you out her looking for blood?" She asked him, he barely being visable in the dark, she took out her wand. "Lumos." She whispered. Now she could see.

I loves YOUz

Pete smiled "No but dont mind taking it from the willing" he said JOKING.

Sky

"Heh." Sky smirked. "What are you doing in the forest so late at night?" She asked.

I loves YOUz

"I don't sleep to much and I wanted to take a walk" he said then looked at her "What about you?" he asked

Sky

"I didn't feel like sleeping." She replied. She looked at him. "Pete..if I were a vampire, would things be different?" Sky asked quietly. "Honestly?"

I loves YOUz

Pete sighed "I dont know I mean it would help, but I still have feelings for someone else" he said

Sky

"Right. That's fine. Just a curiosity thing." She felt bad for being a bit pushy. She wouldn't ask anymore questions. Sky looked up at the purple sky and at the stars.

I loves YOUz

"But you need to understand I knew her longer and then meeting you it was different... I mean Leah I helped her out and we were just friends then I got this feeling that I liked her a lot, but you it was just a look and I had a small crush and I still do but I just like Leah more" he said in the nicest way he could.

Sky

"Its Okay Pete. I get it. I understand." She looked at him and smiled a little. "I was only wondering thats all." Her lumos spell had ended and it was dark again.

I loves YOUz

Pete walked right to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry" he whispered.

Sky

Sky slowly pulled away. She thought it was best. "Don't be. Please." She whispered back.