News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

1-2.... two Petes?...hmmm.

Started by I loves YOUz, July 4, 2008, 01:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Pete walked around after the side afects happened. Pete then smiled to himself and looked in the mirror. He smiled at the reflection then he walked out of the dungeons, and looked around. "I did it, it took awhile but I did it." Pete said out loud as he walked out the doors. Pete smiled and started to walk to the Gryffindor commonroom.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Alexis

Alexis was walking around when she heard someone talking.  She turned around and saw Pete.  "Hey Pete, whats up?" she said as she stopped and turned towards him.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

I loves YOUz

Pete looked at Alexis. *I'm polite* he thought to himself and walked over to her. "Hello Alexis how are you?" he asked.

Alexis

"Fine.  How about you?"  Alexis said.  She looked around, it was kinda dark and eerie in this part of the building but she didnt care.  She looked back at Pete.

I loves YOUz

"I'm super good!" he said happily. "I dont like it to much here you want to go to the common room with me?" he asked.

Alexis

"Sure...why not"  Alexis agreed.  She started to walk back towards the common room with Pete.

I loves YOUz

Pete smiled and started to walk up the stairs.

Alexis

Alexis began to walk up the stairs and tripped.  She cursed silently to herself and continued to walk up the stairs until they got to the common room.  She walked inside and sat on the couch.  She put her knees close to her body and hugged them.

I loves YOUz

Pete looked at her. "You okay?" he asked.

Alexis

Alexis looked at him.  "Yeah Im fine"  She said.  She looked at the fire, trying to ger warmer since it was cold.  "So whatcha wanna do?  Im bored..."

I loves YOUz

Pete smiled and pointed his hand towards the fire and made it grow a little. "Being Pyro" he said laughing. All of a sudden his nails were painted back. *oh no* he thought to himself then remembered he had some left from eariler. Pete reached inside his jacket pocket and took a drink from a small container then his nails turned back to normal..

Alexis

Alexis smiled then looked to Pete.  "Thanks. Wait..you okay?"  She asked, as he took the drink of the small container.  It looked like a medicine bottle.

I loves YOUz

Pete smiled "I'm fine" he said. "I have to take that every hour or I'll will you might see sometime" he said smiling.

Alexis

"Oh.  I didnt know that.  Is it like a disease or something?"  She asked innocently.

I loves YOUz

"You can can call it a temperary issue.. hmm well I like it so its okay!" Pete said