News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

walking around the grounds

Started by Virgil Hendrix, July 11, 2008, 10:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil was walking around the Hogwarts grounds, after unpacking his things in the Gryffindor common room.  He then sat on a bench near the corridor, after walking around the grounds for no appearant reason.  He was kind of tired, but he decided to sit out a little longer, to see what might happen.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

Sky walked along the corridor, her long black hair swishing gently with her pace. She was wearing her school uniform without the cloak and a messenger bag at her side. She stopped when she noticed someone sitting on a bench. "Hi. I'm Sky. Are you new here?" She asked with a smile.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked around at the voice speaking to him.  He then said "I wouldn't really say new here, just erm.. late.." as he stood up.  "My name is Vergil Hendrix, nice to meet you Sky."

I loves YOUz

Billie was walking around the forest restocking her clothes. She had a few shirts in her arm and she saw Sky and someone she didn't know. She put the shirt by a tree and skipped over to them. "Hey Sky... and Hi um sorry but who are you" she said. Billie smiled and waited for answer.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

Sky gave him a friendly smile. "Well it's nice to meet you." She said to him. "Perhaps we will share some classes together." She seen Billie approach them. "Hey Billie."

I loves YOUz

"So what are you guys doin?" she said.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil said to Sky "We might have some classes together.  What are you taking?" as a new girl walked over.  He looked over at the new girl that approached him.  He then said "Hey, im Vergil Hendrix.  Who might you be?  Oh, and we were just talking about our classes, to see if we had some together."

I loves YOUz

"Oh I'm Billie Jones" Billie said. "Fun" She said. "I hate most of my classes."

Sky

"I like charms." Sky said happily. She looked up at a clock. "Which I happen to have very soon..." Sky muttered.

Virgil Hendrix

"So your a charms girl huh? Alright, alright.  I've found it to be rather tolerable too." said Virgil as he too looked at the clock.  "I have potions coming up, which I hate..  Hey Billie, what classes are you taking?"

Sky

Sky shrugged. "I like learning new spells. Potions can be okay when they are needed." She looked at Vergil. "Well it was nice to meet you Vergil. I hope that we may see each other again."

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil smiled and said "I hope we meet again soon too." as he stood on the bench and transfigured into a pheonix, and took flight.

Sky

Sky watched as Vergil took flight then looked at Billie. "Wow. He's an animagus." She said, surprised her was allowed to transform in school.

I loves YOUz

"Wow I guess you do learn something new everyday" Billie said watching him fly away.

Sky

"Yupp. I wish I was an animagus. I wish I atleast had some kind of power." Sky said, looking at her hands.