News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Advice for anything

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, July 11, 2008, 10:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Oh no! Billie please don't be depressed!  Just write things, like Faith said.  Or maybe read.  That's what I do.  Reading always makes me happy, and also it will take you into another world and out of your own.

Dobby_ROX

I like this girl but at the same time I like another one and another one give me your advice  ;D

I loves YOUz

Umm chose which one you like most and go for her.. DO NOT LEAD THE OTHERS ON...
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Miss Xantier

I like this boy in my class, but he always make fun of me with his friend. Then someone with the same first name as me said there was a love triangle. between me, my crush, and his friend. I don't know what to do! My best friend, at the beginning of the year told me that he was faking it for the whole time! Then he acts like he's my friend, then he makes me feel hurt. Advice, please with my two problems.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sky

If he's making fun of you, there are 2 options:

(1) He likes you

(2) He doesn't like you

Ignore the girl who shares your name. She's just being weird.

What is your best friend faking? If he is being mean or hurting your feelings, discuss it with him. It'll work out if you be honest with him.

Good luck.

Miss Xantier

he is faking being my friend. I took your advice sky, but my friend, he just wants my answers for questions. So I will just go with what I normally do.

Dobby_ROX

To many girls like me grr I'm still having trouble why can't girls ask me to go out with them instead of using weird concepts?

fudge0604

No girl in your age Bucky, would never ask someone out.

Weird concepts are their thing ;) Haha, all the girls in my class used to like me, but, when they found out I was good in all classes, and being able to stand up for myself, take an argument against them,
they started to dislike meh :P But it's okay now, they've all actually gotten to know meh  ;D

Isabelle, just ignore them. EVerything will work out eventually, that's what I've found out. ;)

Post Potter depression.

Dobby_ROX

They aren't my age and where you being sarcastic?

fudge0604

I'm not sarcastic... Not trying to... Then what age are they then?

Post Potter depression.

Dobby_ROX

Usally a year or half a year younger.