News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Going for a ride.

Started by Sky, July 12, 2008, 03:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky walked out to the lake. She was wearing a black tank top and black shorts with a broom in her hand. The day was perfect. Sunny with white clouds in the baby blue sky. She loved clouds. Sky stood several yards away from the shore and stared out at the lake.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil was flying on his way to quidditch practice, on his new Firebolt, when he spotted a girl below, that looked kind of familiar.  He flew down, and looked over at the girl, and it was Sky.  "Hey Sky.  What are you doing all the way out here?" said Virgil

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

Sky looked at Virgil. "Oh I was just thinking about going for a ride. It's pretty nice out." She said, now looking at the clouds. "What about you?"

Virgil Hendrix

"Yeah, I was on my way to quidditch practice.  It just got rescheduled, and I just found out about it, but I have a few minutes, could I take a ride with you?" said Virgil, with his broom still in hand.

Sky

Sky looked at him, smiling. "Sure. I'd love to have some company." She said, mounting her broom.

Virgil Hendrix

Vergil mounted his broom and smiled as he said "Ladies first."

Sky

Sky smirked and zoomed off, leaving nothing but the dirt and leaves on the ground floating in the air.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked up, as Sky had taken off, leaving him in the dust.  He lifted off the ground, and zoomed in her direction.  "You can't get away from me that easily." said Virgil with a smirk as he sped up.

Sky

Sky looked back at him and lowered herself so she was just above the lake. She let her fingers skim the the water as she sped up.

Virgil Hendrix

Vergil followed her path, but when he passed the lake, it started to steam.  "You can't get away from me." he said speeding up some more.

Sky

Sky leaned on her broom, speeding up to her broom's limit. She leaned as far as she could, and tipped her broom, flipping into the lake.

Virgil Hendrix

Vergil sat on his broom, waiting for her to resurface.  "Need some help?" he hooked his bag strap to the broom, and hopped into the water.

Sky

Sky swam to the surface and spat out some water. She started laughing. "I can't believe..that just happened..." She said, looking at Virgil.

Virgil Hendrix

"Might as well go for a swim since we are here." said Vergil, as he started on a backstroke.

Sky

Sky went underwater and came back up. She ran her hands through her hair and took in a deep breath. "The water is perfect. I prefer to swim when it's dark though."