News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Detention Duty ((Open RP))

Started by Ginny Weasly, July 12, 2008, 12:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Okay." Cody said, pulling himself onto a chair near Sky and looking at her. He smiled, nodding his head in emphasis.

"I was sick a few days ago, but I'm better now." He explained, running his small hand through his black obsidian hair.

"How are you?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky looked up at Ginny once more then at Cody. "I'm alright I guess." She said to him. "So you were sick huh?  I'm glad to see you're feeling better."

Alexis

Alexis didn't even notice the note was back on her desk until now.  She picked it up and began to read it.

How many days of detention did the teacher give you?

Alexis crumbled the peice of paper and threw it back at Billie.  She then looked at Cody and smiled politely then went back to drawing.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Ginny Weasly

"Yes'm." Cody said, frowning with the memory, "I got sick after a nightmare." He told her, his voice dropping a little bit. He propped his head up on the desk, his feet swinging like crazy.

"Why are you in detention, Miss Sky? What did you do against the rules?"
He didn't ask what she did wrong. Going against the rules wasn't always wrong.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky smiled. "I skipped a class. Which was very wrong of me." She looked down at him. "Nightmares can be pretty scary.." Sky said quietly.

Ginny Weasly

Cody looked down at the desk, tracing a name that had been carved into it's wood surface long ago.
There was a long pause.
"Cats..." He muttered, spitting out the word as though it tasted bad.

"Vile, horrid creatures. Need to be strung up by their whiskers." His words came out rough, raising in tone and pitch, "F_cking felines, damable bastards...they hate me, they hate my father...they hate the Fallen.They are just like the f_cking humans."

At the harsh words, Ginny and Molly both stood, their smiling faces turning into swift, angry frowns.
"Xerxes Codium!" Ginny snapped, "What are you saying?"

But Cody didn't look at them, he looked to Sky.
"I never did anything wrong to anyone."
He locked onto her eyes, his own swimming with anger.
"But so many people hate me."

He clenched his fist, then held his hand up, palm facing her.
"They want me dead because of what I am. Who I am."
Cody shook his five year old head, "And I don't even have someone to play with."

Ginny started towards him. Cody looked at Sky, leaning forward. In his clear voice he asked, "Do you know what I want Miss Sky?"

"I want a little brother or sister."

Ginny stopped in her tracks, staring at her son. Cody kept looking at Sky, his face set in a determined angry frown.
"I can't even have that."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky got out of her chair and gently hugged Cody. "Cody...don't focus on the hate. Focus on the people that love you. Love is more powerful than hate. Don't forget that. There are so many people that care about you." She looked at him. "If you ever want someone to play with, you can always come to me. But I don't think your mommy is ready for another baby." She smiled. "It'll be alright Cody. I promise." Sky said to Cody. She felt bad for him. His words made her eyes water but she didn't cry. It was sad to see a young boy angered like that.

Ginny Weasly

Cody had all rights by which to cry. But although he did cry often, he didn't now. He simply blinked a few times, surprised by Sky's reaction.
She'd hugged him.
His mom.
His grandma.
Miss Sarah.

Without realizing it, Sky had just added herself to the very short list of respectable, loving, kind women that Cody knew. That he liked. Hugs came often from his mom and dad. From his grandma.
But knowing that someone else cared, made his little body shake.
And knowing that she couldn't promise such a thing, made him stop.
"You don't know that." He said softly. "My uncle Xences murdered my dad's baby sister in front of him...in front of my mom...he would not hesitate to kill me. He already assured my dad of that."
He wrapped his arms around her, "The Ministry is trying to run us out of the country...my parents aren't even married because they don't know what that will do. They don't know what will happen, and it's all they want.."

Cody buried his head in Sky's shoulder, "It's all any of us want. We just want to be a normal family! I want my mom to stay home with me! I want my dad to come home at a normal time! I want a little brother or sister...I want to not be afraid that every time on of my parents leaves they won't come back!"

"Cody..." Ginny spoke softly, kneeling beside Sky, reaching out and almost touching Cody's hair. Her hand fell short and she just stared a her son, "Angel..."

Cody refused to look at her, and continued speaking to Sky.
"Your parents are dead, I know that Miss Sky...so you know what I am afraid of!"
She'd never told him that. No one had. He'd just known.
He was Ginny's son, after all.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky looked at Ginny, no words needing to be said. She closed her eyes, thinking.

"Your parents are dead, I know that Miss Sky...so you know what I am afraid of!"

Sky didn't know what to say to him. How to comfort him. She sat there in silence. Then she looked back at Ginny. "Cody, your mother loves you very much. So does your father. I promise. Nothing will happen..." Was all Sky could say.

Ginny Weasly

"You shouldn't promise things...that you have no control over." Cody said, his voice catching as he finally began to cry. He let go of Sky, covering his face and crying. His body shook with each sob, and he stood on his own. He tried to catch his breath, tried to stop his tears. It only caused him to start coughing.
He'd only just gotten over his sickness from before.

So many people kept making promises that they couldn't keep.
So many broken promises.

Ginny bit her lip as he coughed, suddenly looking up.
"Screw this! Detention is over, everybody go to your common rooms." She snapped, tears at the edge of her eyes. Molly watched the whole scene in silence.

Cody reached out with one hand, covering his mouth with the other as he coughed.
"Not...Miss Sky." He said between coughs.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky was surprised Cody wanted her to stay. She wiped her eyes with the back of her wrist. She shouldn't be crying. It wasn't fair to Cody. She looked at Ginny. "Should..I?" She asked. "Should I stay?" She felt awful. Cody shouldn't have to fear things like that. It was a terrible feeling. The thought of losing your mom..your dad. It was heart wrenching.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny looked at her son, as he gained control of the coughing spasm and nodded once.
"Yes," She said softly, "He wants you to."
She watched Cody with wide eyes, looking much like a child herself.
She was. She'd only been 17 when she had him.

Cody refused to look at his mother. When he did look up it was at Sky.
"You know what it's like, Miss Sky." he told her, his voice slightly raspy. "If my parents are gone, I have no one." He shook his head, "My grandparents, yes. But they are too old to care for a child...not only that, they are too old to deal with the bullsh_t that so many would put them through."

"I have no one. I know my mom isn't ready for another baby...she wasn't ready for me."

Ginny frowned, "Angel, honey--"

"You see, she calls me that not because of my wings." Cody spoke to Sky, "But because she had been on the edge. Ready to kill herself. She'd been ready to end her own life because my father left her and she'd been alone..." He shook his head, and slowly, his wings materialized. Fitting through hidden slits in his t-shirt, the vanished state they had been in fell away, reveling the black wings that seemed to big for him. They spread out, then enfolded around him, wrapping him up in his own private hug.
"I don't want to be alone, Miss Sky. I want a sibling very badly."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie got up and looked at them then walked out the door and waited to talk to Alexis outside the detention room.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Alexis

Alexis stood up slowly from her desk.  She gave a soft smile to Cody as she passed him.  Lexi pushed open the door and walked out, seeing Billie right there "Hey"  she said.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Sky

Sky smiled at him. "I know we aren't blood Cody, but I can always be your big sister." She suggested. She sighed.

Maybe Ginny didn't expect Cody to come along...but Sky knew how much she loved him. He was her world.

"You won't ever be alone Cody." Sky said to him. "That I can promise."