News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Detention Duty ((Open RP))

Started by Ginny Weasly, July 12, 2008, 12:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

"Hey whats up?" Billie said walking over to her. "On the note you asked how many days I have... My teacher gave me a week" She sighed
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Alexis

"A week?  Ugh I have 2..."  She said, frowning.  Alexis leaned against the wall "But today we got a bit of time off...."
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

I loves YOUz

"That sucks for you... Maybe I'll do something bad and get it so that you'll haev someone to talk to" Billie said. "Which means I should get to do something fun, but the teachers wont like it" Billie said nad wondered what she could do. "I'm glad we got out ealry today"

Alexis

Alexis laughed "Maybe that won't be necessary.  Hopefully I can keep my mouth shut during detention so we can get out early on good behavior....it'l be hard though"  she said smiling.

I loves YOUz

"You being good that makes me laguh" Billie said joking. "heheheha" she said.

Alexis

Alexis smiled slyly.  "Well...you being in detention doesn't suprise me at all" she smiled and laughed.

I loves YOUz

"Now thats just mean" Billie said like a little kid. She then crossed her arms and pushe out her bottom lip and started to pout.

Alexis

Alexis frowned.  "I was just kidding"  she said.

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed. "so was I" she said. "Geeze Lexi can't you take a joke" she said joking.

Alexis

"Well I guess I'm a very gullible person"  She said, finally getting the joke.

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed slightly. "I guess so" she said.

Ginny Weasly

Cody peered at her closely, "You are the closest to being able to understand, Miss Sky. But you don't fully."

He looked down, "I'm going to live for a very long time...and I will be alone a lot in my life." The tears streaked down his face, his wings twitched, and he shook his head. "I don't want to be, Miss Sky...but chances are, I will be."

His view of the world was too much for the five year old, and Ginny's heart literally broke.
The whole thing, it seemed to her, was her fault.
She'd relied on him too much. Taught him too much. Told him too much. He was only five. Actually, not even. He'd be five in a few weeks.
But, he was a child prodigy.

If someone handed him a wand, he'd be able to accomplish spells that most fourth year students couldn't even attempt. If someone asked him what 123.65 times 87564.78 was, he'd give the correct answer within moments. His words, his vocabulary, were that of someone at least twice his age.
He was a child only in body.
And in Ginny's mind, she saw the baby he had been. Intuitive, yes, but a baby nonetheless.
"Cody," She spoke now, not moving from her place beside Sky. "You know that things are complicated right now, baby. You know that until you were three, no one outside of my family even knew about you. And you know what your dad went through to come back to us."

"So how can you ever think you are truly alone? Before your dad came back...before the whole mess with the Ministry started, you and I were alone all the time. Do your remember, angel? Now, we have more people then ever that care about us. Now none of us are alone. What Sky promises can very well be true."
Ginny tilted her head to the side, surveying her son through tearful eyes.
"Honey, I want the same thing you want. I want to be a normal family too."

Cody finally looked at her, his anger apparent, "Then why won't you make dad choose?"
Choose between them and his kingdom.
Choose, which meant more?

"Because, I love your dad too much to force such a decision on him. And he loves us too much to choose us over his kingdom."

Cody reached out, grasping Sky's hand.
"I don't understand." He said, his small voice wavering.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky gently squeezed Cody's hand then looked up at Molly Weasley, giving her a small smile. She looked back at Cody. She really didn't know what to tell him. She was shocked at what he told her. He was a bright one. "Cody..you need to just trust me on this one." She said, her voice shaking a bit. She felt herself wanting to cry again. She would know the best, wouldn't she? She sighed. "Trust me Cody. Everything will be fine."

Alexis

Quote from: I loves YOUz on July 13, 2008, 11:22:46 PM
Billie laughed slightly. "I guess so" she said.
Alexis laughed and leaned against the wall again.

Ginny Weasly

"But I don't understand!" Cody cried out, squeezing Sky's hand even tighter.
"What does she mean he loves us too much to pick us over his kingdom?!"

Now Molly intervened, "Cody, you don't have to understand."
She covered the space and walked over to the three of them. She placed a hand on Cody's head, her hand playing with his hair. Much like Ginny did.
"You're just a kid."

"I wish." Cody muttered, suddenly sitting on the floor. His wings unfurled enough for him to pull his knees to his chest and then wrapped around him again, cocoon like.
He didn't look at any of them now.

Ginny looked to Sky, but said nothing aloud.
-Thank you for staying, Sky. He's taken a liking to you.-
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret