News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Stuck.

Started by fudge0604, July 17, 2008, 08:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keke p

She looked at him with her eyes now wide.  She looked at him with her eyes not leaveing his face. 
"Are you sure you are five?"she asked him.  She new he said he was only five years old, but he didn't act like it.  He acted more like he was in his teens or twentys with of how smart he was.  She was amazed.

She finally looked back over at Albus her eyes still wide with amazment.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

fudge0604

"Well.... Lately I've covered my body in ice, every day after classes. Normally, I'm powerless in the middle of a day. So my powers really come back, go, come back, go. And now, it happening so many times, that way of getting my powers back, won't work anymore! Or in a long time!" Albus didn't even hesitate to answer to Cody's question. He knew well enough that Cody was Ginny's son, the best psycic ever to come out of Hogwarts, and that he had inherited a good portion of her powers.

Then, he smiled at KeKe. " Never heard such a long laughter in years!" His grin growing bigger.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Cody thought for a moment, "You would do well to talk to my mom." He said, grinning widely at Albus. He had always liked Albus.
Liked him more for the fact that he treated him like a normal child.
Though, obviously, he wasn't one.

"To be, it sounds like you are simply tired. Using your powers too much, exerting them and having trouble bringing them back. She may agree. But then, she knows more about magical ailments than I, so she may disagree."

Cody winked at Keke, "I'm positive I'm five."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

keke p

She laughed at Albus and Cody.  She was glad to be back.
"Well Albus the sad depressed KeKe is gone and the old happy clumsy Keke is back.  So just happy"she said and giggled a little.  She then looked at Cody and gave him a tumbs up.
"Gotcha."she to Cody with a smile.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

fudge0604

"Ya mom IS an expert on those things.... But... Meh! Will get my power back soon enough!"
Albus smiled to them both, glad that he had someone to talk to.
He looked up to the sky. All the trees was blocking the sun, leaving only fragments of blue pieces left.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Cody's smile faded and he gently shook his head.
"It's never a good idea to dismiss such problems."

But Cody wouldn't try to convince Albus otherwise. Instead he crossed his arms, his wings twitching with hidden upset.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret