News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Rheese Dallows

Started by ~Chosen One~, July 17, 2008, 11:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

shweet... I start summer band soon... except all I have to do is play flag!!!!!
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

~Chosen One~

lol ya u got the easy part i gotta memorize music and steps and its my first year to march
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

I loves YOUz

My second year! I got in high school band when I was in middle school... It was awesome!

~Chosen One~

Ya our school is really small so all middle schholers are in the high school band and im like the onlyguy in it this year so im probably gonna get picked on ten times worse this year
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

I loves YOUz

My school is small to... aww that really sucks...

~Chosen One~

Ya but i take my anger out on them during football practice i can syill lay them out  ;D ;D ;D ;D its fun
-Albus Dumbledore

I loves YOUz

Kewl... I don't like football.... I like the other bands at the football games tho!! hehe

~Chosen One~

haha ya our whole band gets to go to walt disney world this summer but u gotta pay 40 bucks a month
-Albus Dumbledore

I loves YOUz

shweet... we go on trips to.. we were suppose to go to colorado for a ski trip but our band directer messed everything up so we didn't get to go..

~Chosen One~

Well that sucks  :( :(
-Albus Dumbledore

I loves YOUz

Yeah Mr. Garrison really messed up our band.... we use to get ones in contest this year we had threes.... and it was the same band members....

~Chosen One~

Ya the only place we went to cool last year to oklahomo to march in a contst so we got to miss a day of school and after we got done marching we got to eat at golden corral best place in the world
-Albus Dumbledore

I loves YOUz

Thats pretty kewl.. you mean Oklahoma? Golden corral is pretty kewl....

~Chosen One~

Oh my bad the way i spelled it looks like i called them homos my bad  :-[ :-[
-Albus Dumbledore

I loves YOUz

okiee.... I'm from Oklahoma....