News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dan, Rupert, and Emma on Oprah

Started by MrsRadcliffe0480, October 30, 2002, 07:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsRadcliffe0480

Did anyone else see it... besides Maeve?

-Amy
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Hermione_Granger

is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

MrsRadcliffe0480

Oprah had the 3 of them on her show. She interviewed them and let little kids ask them questions. It was cute.
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

ronweazley122

awwwwwwwwww...............awwwwwwwww.........awwwww!!!

DokkenSuite

If our dish wasn't shut off and knew about it it would've. :'( :fury: :bigcry: :thumbsdown: :lost: :help:
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

MrsRadcliffe0480

. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

ronweazley122

well,i just missed it!aw,well......ron n' hermy (rupert n' emma) are going to be on the caroline rhea show......this month on the 22nd.....i have no idea if dan is....

DokkenSuite

Oh well.....Harry Bladder is making up for that.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

DokkenSuite

I love Harry Bladder. Sure I love Harry Potter but I still like the kid with the chiken wing scar. :) ;D

ronweazley122

.....well it is pretty funny!in a mocking sort of way.......lol(j/k!)

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I didn't see it...
But there was this one, interviewing the girl who played Ginny... it was adorable!  The interviewers asked her why Daniel wasn't at the LA premere... she said he had a "Huge chemistry test" in a matter-of-fact tone... teehee
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

Mkaes me think of Asten Powers. Mini-Me.