News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New and yeah you get the idea.

Started by badgirl94, July 21, 2008, 09:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badgirl94

Rain walked up the great hall steps watching older and younger kids pass by her running to their classes in a haze. She wished she had a free hand or she'd be chewing her fingernails like a mad woman. It was a bad habit of hers. She had no idea where the slytherin common room was. She remember her dad saying something about dungeons but where were those? Finally she reached the top of the steps and there was a landing. She set her stuff down and slid down the wall next to a door careful not to put her stuff in front of it. She then started furiously chewing her nails her hair covering her face in fear that someone will stare at her.
\"Just when the catipillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly.\" Anonymous

I loves YOUz

Billie walked up the stair and saw someone she didn't know. Billie start to skip and soon was close to the girl. "Um hey I'm Billie Jones who are you?" she asked.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

badgirl94

Rain heard the sound of footsteps and stopped her chewing. She saw a girl and responded very quietly to her question. "Hello. I'm Rain Micheals." she said not looking Billie straight in the eye. Then with as much bravery as she could muster she asked,"Do you know where the slytherin common room is?" She said it quickly but kind of loud. Loud enough for Billie Jones to hear her.
\"Just when the catipillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly.\" Anonymous

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled. "Yeah" she said. "I have a few friends whos in Slytherin" she said. "You want to show where it is?" she asked.

dobby888

Leah was walking back to  through the halls to the Gryffindor common room when she saw Billie talking to a girl she didn't know.  The girl was clearly shy and Leah went over to them to introduce herself.  She shifted her books around and stuck them into her bag.  She walked down the hall to where they were.  *Hey Billie!* She said smiling before looking down to the girl on the floor.  *Hi! I'm Leah! She said sticking out her hand, and bending slightly so the girl could reach it.

I loves YOUz

"Hey Leah!" Billie said turning looking at her. "Whats up?" she asked

dobby888

*I was actually on my way to the common room to study and do homeowork, you?* Leah asked, still waiting on the introduction and handshake from the girl on the floor.

I loves YOUz

"I'm about to show Rain her common room" she said.

dobby888

*Oh ok fun! It's Rain then, is it?* Leah said, putting her hand back in her pocket.  *Which house are you in?* She asked, wondering if Rain had even heard her.

I loves YOUz

Billie just stood there and waited for Rain to answer.

dobby888

((This is going to be really hard to do if she doesn't come back....))

I loves YOUz

if she doesnt then we can preten she was never there)

potter_fan122

"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

I loves YOUz

(If you want to join you can but I dont think it would be right for you to be her....)

dobby888

((Yeah you can join as your own character.  I could PM her.... yeah that's a good idea I'll do that))