News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hey, listen up!

Started by Kaeli, March 28, 2002, 12:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DokkenSuite

That's all right,Kaeli,I'm bad at both.My best subject is science and my worst as you can tell is spelling.When ShuiBee said"What In The Wizard World Are You Talking About"I said that when I didn't know what a deatheater was. ::) :D ;D(i love this site)
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Zoe+Dan4ever

I LOVE DANIEL RADCLIFFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE HIS EMAIL ADRRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!! BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!HES MINE :-*//URLi love daniel radcliffe

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*taps Zoe's shoulder* uh, hun?  The picture didn't work...
Are you new or just a remake of the old ppl?  If you're new, then welcome the HPF!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

My mom herd me giggling and ask what and i told her she got a scared look. :o :o
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

What were you giggling about? ?_?

DokkenSuite

When she said that Danial was her's.

ooo... oooo!  OOO! oooooooo. OoOoOoOo!! *all in different keys*

hpcoolest5

:'( :'( :'( Unfair! I thought I was in the Dan group!  :'( :'( and if you're reading this, Zoe, PLEASE can I have Dan's e-mail address? PLEASE?
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

ME TOO!!!!!!PRETTY PLEASE.

hpcoolest5

??? BHC, can I be in the ILUVDANGROUP? Pleasepleaseplease? ??? :)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

Sorry, I keep asking that! Oh, I am SO annoying! Tankoo 4 putting up with me... I'll just be leaving, then...  :'(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

j/k, u couldn't live without me, cooja? ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have a bro..What do ya exspect.

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!