News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Nightmare that won't end

Started by Sky, June 11, 2008, 07:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Ginny sat quietly in her dining room reading the Daily Prophet while waiting for Harry to arrive. She looked up at the clock repeatedly. "Where is he?" She said to herself.

Tap Tap Tap
There was a light tapping on the window. Ginny looked over at the window to see a brown white speckled barn owl tapping its beak on the glass. There was a note tied to its leg. Ginny sighed and got up and opened the window before taking the message from the owl. She handed him an owl treat that sat on the window ledge.
After unfolding the message, Ginny started to read:

Dear Ginny,
Won't be home until Dinner. I'll try to be home as soon as I can. I'm afraid I'm stuck at work finishing a project.
See you when I get home,
Harry

Ginny crumpled the piece of paper and threw it in the trash can. "Honestly! This is the fourth time in a week!" She sighed and saved the paper for Harry to read and she headed off to bed. The children had gone to sleep nearly three hours ago.
---

Harry quietly opened the door to the house. He quickly shut it when it creaked. He took off his black jacket and set his suitcase on a chair. He walked into the bedroom and layed down next to Ginny. He pushed her hair back ever so gently so as not to awaken her, and kissed her forehead. He smiled. She's so beautiful He thought as he stared at her.

((Sorry..I know its boring right now...but to have a story its gotta be boring at first..right? XP Anyway, I'll try to write more later if you want me to but I'm trying to get my dads Ipod to work so I can watch some movies on it. WOOT FINAL FANTASY))

harrypotterfan:)

lol....keep on writing....the beginning reminds me of something but I don't know.....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Sky

((nooooo SKY continue!!!*whining*))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

shut up you whiney baby...hehe jk

I liketh it!!
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

hey!!! :P

sorry Sky....I know you must be busy writing your other fan fic so I will patiently wait...which is not possible but......

Sky

Ginny slowly opened her eyes and yawned. "Hi honey." She whispered. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Harry laid back on the bed and put his hand over his eyes. "Ugh...I can't keep doing this. I'm going to kill my boss." Ginny chuckled lightly. "What did he have you do this time?" She asked and yawned again. "What didn't I do?" Said Harry. "I had to do muggle reports. You know how many muggles claim they've seen someone flying on a broom or have seen a vampire?" Ginny shrugged. She was too tired to say much. "There's been alot of reports. The minister thinks that there is something going on so he's going to send me and another guy out to check it out." Ginny looked at Harry. "Harry, where are the reports coming from?" Harry groaned. "London." Ginny suddenly looked furious. "You can't go! The ministry has kept you late nearly three times a week!" Harry took his hand away from his eyes and looked at Ginny with tired eyes. "Ginny...I promise. I won't be gone that long. I'll be patroling for two days and be back as soon as I'm done. I'm getting paid alot for this and we could use the money." Ginny laid back down on the bed. "When do you leave?" She asked after a moment of thought. "Tomorrow." He replied. Ginny sighed. "Get some sleep Harry." Harry smiled, sat up, and kissed Ginny. "I love you." She smiled. "I love you too."

Sky

((Wow..this story is starting to really suck. Lol. I kinda forgot my plot..so...don't make fun of meh if this crashes n burns :P))

I loves YOUz

Sky

Yupp. I forgot my story. This topic shall be closed. :P

I loves YOUz

dobby888

Lol well it was really good Sky! I liked it a lot!