News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Prowling Around The Dungeon

Started by Raven, July 25, 2008, 11:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven

Without looking at her Raven sat down in an armchair.

"What are you doing here?" Raven said with a great amount of annoyance in her tone.  "You don't belong here."

potter_fan122

Stacy gave Raven a solid look that said 'What`s your point.' Stacy turned back into herself and sat down. I`ve seen you prowling around at night. I didn`t know you could change into a leopard. Well, you could see what I can do." Stacy`s eyes turned green with curiosity.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Raven

Raven looked at her with a normal expression. It was too late for her to really care. "So I can." She said, looking at her. "What house are you in?" She asked.

potter_fan122

"What does that matter?" Stacy answered with an air of authority. "Gryffindor, if you have to know. I followed you in here because I have seen you so often prowling around at night. I can`t believe you haven`t ever felt my presence, being a cat and all." Stacy, getting a bit aggitated, turned her eyes a tint of red.

Raven

Raven looked at her. "You need to leave the common room. It's late. If another Slytherin wakes up and finds you here, you're toast."

potter_fan122

Stacey turned into a snow leopard, then herself again. "If I hear footsteps, I`ll change into a snow leopard. Besides, I do this all the time, if you know it or not."

Raven

Raven morphed into her leopard form again and ran out the door. She knew Stacey snuck around. But stayed away.

potter_fan122

Stacey changed into her snow leopard form and growled, then ran after Raven. She wanted to know why she snuck around at night and how she went around at night without being seen, because as far as she had seen, she didn`t really try to conceal herself at all.

Raven

Raven looked back and ran faster.      Why was she following her?

potter_fan122

Stacey was gaining on Raven and lunged in front of her. "Why are you running from me?" Stacey said after turning into herself.

Raven

Forming into herself also, Raven took a deep breath. Going from Animagus to human multiple times was exhausting. "Why..are you following me?" She responded.

potter_fan122

"I want to know what that flame really was."

Raven

Raven sighed. "Are you guys really that stupid? We're Slytherins. So we bewitched the fires in the dungeon to be green. It's nothing but a guiding light."

potter_fan122

Stacey was getting irritated, her eyes turned a redish-brown color. She gave Raven a cold stare.

Raven

Raven smirked. "You don't believe me."