News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Forbidden Forest

Started by potter_fan122, July 26, 2008, 01:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malfoy_luv14

As Lily watched leah and jackie walk over to the side...Lily said to Hagrid..
"Hey hagrid...is fang coming wit us??"
Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!

dobby888

((Ok Mira... no offense but you can't be a Siren and a Vampire and really good at reading minds... I don't want this to sound mean, but you've got to pick it's really bugging me))

~You could at least pretend that you care! No, I'd rather get lost... more time alone you know?~ Leah thought back.

Lola_La_Fringe7

((No...No she's a vampire, read her bio))
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

Lola_La_Fringe7

dobby888

(((OK... but that sure changes a lot of threads........))

~Don't worry you'll be fine.  I'll be sure of it.  And plus I know that you have enough self control.  I trust you.~ Leah thought to Jackie, not moving.  Then out loud she said, *Hey Hagrid, do you ming if we get going? I'm getting cold!* She rubbed her arms for emphasis even though she couldn't get cold.

Lola_La_Fringe7

((Ok, like she has a talent, as some vampires do. Her's is entrancement. Although she never knew and had been lied to by her family about being a vampire. Ok?))

dobby888

((Good enough for me!))

*Jackie don't you think it's freezing out!!* Leah asked, rubbing her arms more ferociously.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Uh... n- Oh, yeah... Freezing?" Jackie said, somewhat confused.

dobby888

*Yeah.  It is really cold outside don't you think!* Leah nodded waiting for Jackie to understand.

malfoy_luv14

"well i know im cold!!" lily added

dobby888

*Yeah once we get moving it'll warm up... and you wouldn't want to have our getting sick on your hands would you Hagrid? In fact, I can feel a cold coming on right now! Let's go!* Leah said.

malfoy_luv14

"yes....very true." Lily followed the rest of the gang

dobby888

As soon as they were in the forest, Leah pretended to be totally absorbed with looking at the trees.  She wandered off, and started screaming, "Hagrid? Where are you? Help! I'm lost!"  She knew exactly where she was, however, so she went deeper and deeper into the forest until she couldn't even hear the others.