News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

THE SPELL GAME

Started by drewskit, July 29, 2008, 01:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Im trying to calm down, but remember if I see you and talk stuff like before ill fix you.

fudge0604

I don't yell at people because it make me feel good. I'm not that kinda person. You could ask many people on this site, and they'd agreed. And I have many friends.

If you made that account for your love and compassion to Harry Potter, and wanting to discuss things about him and on, do it! I've been here for over a year, and I know how things is here.
In July-August, the floodgates open, and newbies storm to the site. Most of them n00bs, they spam, make topics in the wrong boards, and finds old topics that no one care about, and make a single comment in them.

Newbies has made the best RPers here leave! You don't know them, but because of n00bs, Kiara, Lav, Max, Neo,Harry, Ron and MANY others left. Now there are no moderators left(1) and admin doesn't log on.

We that are on the site now, doesn't really have powers, but, we try to keep the new ones to not spam, and to crazy annoying stuff, so, that's why were yelling. If we want a good site, with proper RPs, no spammers and n00bs, we got to be a little rough with the newbies and n00bs.

Most people are we kind and nice to, but that's because they don't annoy the crap outta us!
We have taken this site's future in our hands because of the lack of Mods and Admin.

But please stay. If you stay a while, you'll get lots of friends. I want to befriend all on this site, but when people act like morons, it's impossible.

Albus.

Post Potter depression.

malfoy_luv14

srry, i'm trying not to lose my temper.....but wouldn't be easier to say  " Heyy, um... could you post this somewhere else because spamming is something i dont like too see. "

easy as that bud....... just saying next time too be more polite if you want to get me and my twin bro as a friend.

THANKS!!

-Lily
Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!

drewskit

Ya, still sorry, im new i didnt know alot about this site.

fudge0604

Okay.

But look around before you post, k? It's extremely annoying...

Fweands?

Post Potter depression.

drewskit

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

drewskit

fudge0604

Know. Just like pweas.

Post Potter depression.

drewskit

fudge0604

Wow. You really have a good sense of humor!  :D

Post Potter depression.

drewskit

dude Im the class clown.

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

drewskit

malfoy_luv14

Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!