News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My RP

Started by malfoy_luv14, July 29, 2008, 02:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malfoy_luv14

Name: Lily Malfoy

Height: 5"5

Appearance: Med. Blonde hair, blue eyes, Med. sized, athletic structure, pretty much light skinned. Usually wears tight shirts and cloaks during the evening. Regular pants (like black dress pants) is what she wears most of the time but other times its either skirts or dresses.

RACE: Animagus pure-blood witch

Parents: Kirk and Helena Drifft

Personality: She is very nice around people, but stab her in the back (lets just say) YOU BETTER RUN! Around the other Slytherians she will embrace her evilness but other then them she is sweet like lemons!

Likes: Orange/lemonade; spending time with evil side of family. Spending time in the common room and at Hogmeade.
Dislikes: Mudbloods; fleas; blood traitors; and Gryffindors

Power: Ability to turn into a Lab (dog) when ever I like, and normal witch powers!

History: Born July 2nd 1987 in London , England. Lived with a normal witch life until age 10 when I found out I was a Animagus, ran away at age 12 for parents being blood traitors(I still attended hogwarts), tooken in by the Malfoy's were I fell in love with Draco,(although Lucius was unaware of the decision, Narcissa loved me!) the Malfoys treated me as their own.... I even changed my last name to Malfoy. At age 13 the Malfoy's intruduced me to the Dark Lord, he (Dark Lord) asked for a simple request and since then I've been a faithful servent (im too young to get the dark mark.) When i was 16 i found out my real father died from some werewolf named Silverback??
Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!

I loves YOUz

Its okay but it would be better if you could at more to it.. if you need more Ideas then go look at some the of the older members Bios...
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

malfoy_luv14

really but for drewskit you said it was good!  :(
i thought mine was good.

I loves YOUz

It is good!!!!! very good and you both need to read the other and work on developing your Bios!
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

keke p

you just need more about how she acts, looks like((what she wears))
The little details are the ones that count.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

malfoy_luv14