News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Yule Ball

Started by potter_fan122, August 1, 2008, 12:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle peeked her head out of the stairwell, and smiled when Niles had killed all of the death eaters and turned human. Isabelle disabled all of the protective spells and ran and hugged him, and backed away.

Voldimort101

"Nilez!You did et!"Said Rebeca as she embrased him.

drewskit

Niles felt lucky. seeing these two girls actually made him blush. "I hope you guys are ok" Niles saw the leader of the anarchist group. He approched him. "Thatnks for all your help, but I think a ministry building will be good pay for this."

Voldimort101

"Um,Isabelle.Why do you zink ze Death Eaters came hear,and how?"

Miss Xantier

Isabelle looked at the floor as though it was interesting. She knew or at had a suspion. Then Isabelle looked over to where Niles was, and she closed her eyes and turned to Rebeca and said "They came... because of me. I'm wanted by them!"

Voldimort101

Rebeca was suprised."Vat?!"

drewskit

Niles wasnt very suprised. "you look like the type" he said sarcastically. "what did you do?" His face easily switched seriouse.

MagicOPromotion

wow  i love it  really do  your artwork is really great...i know its been said sooo many times, but ive never vocalized it though it was in my head
the only thing i see wrong with it, is that they wore robes to the yule ball...not dresses
but i like the dress better than any robe i can imagine
yay
_______
=== XRumer 5.0 Palladium RULEZ! ===

Miss Xantier

(Um, excuse me.... MagicOPromotion, this is a roleplay.)

Isabelle rolled her eyes and said "I'm birthed as a shapeshifter and that race is wanted by the death eaters to join their side, and those who refuse to join them are either killed or forced to join, and the good side which are feebly dying right at this moment are gonna be destroyed and I'm one of them and one of these days I'm gonna die."

Voldimort101

Rebeca's mind was in a whirll of fury as she tried to make out her twin brother and sisters."'Ave you ever heard of vat 'appened to Gabriel and Viktor Warbeck?"She blurted,unsure of what happend to them.
(Those were the only names I could think of,is that O.K.?

Miss Xantier

Isabelle looked at Rebeca and asked her "Were they shapeshifters? If so I can help you."

Voldimort101

"Yes!They vere!Please tell me if you heard vat 'appened to zem!"Rebeca was to exited to breath.She just wished they were alive.Well,she hoped they were,atleast.

drewskit

Niles had no interest on finding these two, but had nothing better to do. 'or we could help the rebel armie"

Voldimort101

"If zey are alive,vich I 'ope zey are,eithzer vey,I vill 'elp you."

Miss Xantier

Isabelle summoned her magical book of shapeshifter which told her what side they were on and if the were dead, and sometimes told them if they were in range of the book, which was why the death eaters couldn't get their hands on the book. Opening the book and she looked for the two names Rebeca said and said to Rebeca "They're alive and in this room." then yelled out to the whole room "Is there a Gabriel and Viktor Warbeck, if you are in this room then come here, you have a worried sister!" Then two people around Rebeca's age came forth and said "We are Gabriel and Viktor Warbeck."