News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Yule Ball

Started by potter_fan122, August 1, 2008, 12:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voldimort101

(ok)
Rebeca Warbeck walked onto the floor.She did not go to Hogwarts or Drumsrtage,(Well duh)she did go to Beauxbatons,but her mom was in the weird sisters.Actualy,her mom wanted to go solo.Her name was Celestina Warbeck.Her moms first song before the Weird Sisters band was 'A Cauldron Full of Hot,Strong Love' Which went a little like this'Oh,come and stir my cauldron,and if you do it right,i'll boil you up some hot strong love to keep you warm tonightRebeca thought her mom was a bad rock singer.Her dad was a muggle.He gave her real rock songs.As she looked around for a date,her mom broke into the chourus.Then she spoted a lone boy.It looked like a girl just walked away from him.Oh my poor,poor heart where has it gone?It's left me for a spell...She walked over to the boy,"Hello?"She said....and now you've torn it quite apart,I'll thank you to give back my heart     !"Oh thank godnezz et iz over"She said imitating her moms French acent.
(I'm really a girl,I just like Voldimort.I'm not gay or anything!)

drewskit

((it works out then lol)) Niles smiled "ya I know what you mean" He extended his hand, it was a little sweaty, because he was always nervous about meeting new people, exceptionally a girl "My name is Niles" to his suprise he didn't stutter, this girl was different.

Voldimort101

"Nilez,may I call you Nile?"She asked,and shook his hand."Oh,I'm Rebeca.Rebeca Warbeck."She said in a determaind voice."I zon't mean to be mean,or anyzing,but who waz zat girl you were with earlyer?And will you give me lezins to emprove my ennglish?"She did not want to be pushy,or talk like her mom.

drewskit

Niles nodded " I have no problem with Nile" Niles smile soon faded. He looked towards the ground "she was a old friend and yes I would love to give you speech lessons" his smile quickly returned.

((just wondering, how old are you? I always feel weird RPing with some one younger, but it gives no difference))

Voldimort101

(11,how old are you?)
"Oh zank you!"She grabbed his head and kissed both cheaks."Oh,"She blushed,"old French tradition.Et means 'zank you' well do you vant to dance?"She finnaly stod up and extended her arm.

Miss Xantier

Voldimort101

(I have no prob.Just ask Niles)

drewskit

((I dont care(: Im 14)) Niles or Nile stood up. He held Rebeca's hand and walked to the dance floor. He led them in the slow dance. The lights made Rebeca's eyes glitter. Niles liked that, it was romantic. He loved just as he loved her smile, her eyes, and her dress. 

Miss Xantier

(okay!)

Isabelle walked down the stairs in a slow pace as to not hurt the dress, and she was wearing a tea length formal satin tube dress, trim waistline embellished with delicate satin bow, it's dark red. She wore strapped high-heels of the same color. Her hair was up in a bun with two long locks of hair framing her face, her lips were dark red, and she had light green eyeshadow on, with some blush, and mascara. When she reached the Great Hall, many boys wolf-whistled or said "whoa!" She smirked, if anyone had knew that she was wearing this they would surely be asking her to the ball off the hook. She noticed Niles with a girl she had not met before. She smiled and she was happy that Niles had found some to be with. With the quotes of his words before this echoing in her head *nobody here likes me, my best friend is most likely going to go insane and kill everybody, and if I get mad one more time Im going to kill a whole bunch of annoying people.* she shook her head at this thought, it couldn't of been the Niles that she saw before her dancing the night away, then the one she knew of before.

drewskit

((Nice)) Niles noticed his friend Isabelle. "sorry this is a good friend of mine, and I cant stand her partnerless". He walked over to her and held out his hand "do you feel like dancing?"

Miss Xantier

Isabelle smiled at Niles who walked over to her and asked her to dance, and she said "Sure!" and she took his hand.

drewskit

Niles led the dance once again. Isabelle and Rebeca were good dancers and thats hard to find these days ((true))

Voldimort101

(Ahhhhh,that's so sweet!I think.)

Rebeca watched as they danced across the floor *Vell,she seems like a nice girl* she thought as she went over to dance with a boy from Drumstrag.

Miss Xantier

(very!)

Isabelle smiled widely, her whole childhood had been dedicated to dancing even after the death eater attack. She loved to dance, as much as she loved to swim.

drewskit

Niles was also a good dancer, he always thought dancing would be good to know i these situations. He also felt bad about Rebeca, he hoped she'll have the next dance.