News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Yule Ball

Started by potter_fan122, August 1, 2008, 12:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voldimort101

This boy had big feet and kept steping on her shoes.Then a question poped in her head.She walked over to Niles and said,"Are you in ze Triwizzard Tornimont?"

drewskit

Niles looked at her for a moment, he was suprised that she asked the question. "I dont go through with the schools simple games, they dont interest me, and Im not a spotlight person, you know what I mean?"

Voldimort101

"Me to."She said honestly."I-well,I just thought you vould.You know.Vell,I Voated to ask you somezing.Vat house are you in?(Probably Slytherin)And vill you dance vith me for ze next song?But ze most emportant questions,are you going out vith her,and if not,vill you go out vith me?"She did not want to be rude asking to many quetions,(or rush)but she liked him.The way he danced,the way he talked,etc.etc.etc.

(Srry what I said.If you don't like it,tell me to delete it.Bye :D)

Miss Xantier

Isabelle smiled at Rebeca and said for Niles "I'm not going out with him. We are just very good friends."

drewskit

Niles was now more than suprised "I just met you, and you are awesome, but lets not rush" Niles lowered "anyways a good friend just told me Im uncapable of loving" That one hurt Niles.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle then remembered eavesdropping on Stacey and Niles, "You truely are a monster then, if you don`t seek love. Only horrible creatures don`t wish it." she frowned, and patted Niles on the back and says "It's impossible to not love."

drewskit

Niles smiled "not impossible, what if there was nobody to love?"

Miss Xantier

"There's always a person, even if you never notice it. Even if that girl is taken, you should try and find someone else." says Isabelle in suggestive voice. and muttered to Niles "You should try Rebeca, she's a nice girl."

drewskit

Niles heard what she said "Im not ready, not yet"

Miss Xantier

Isabelle said back to him in a hushed voice making a offer. "She's gonna be going back soon, I will give you at least two months, just hang out with her for tonight. See how you would do with her. If nothing, then I will find another person, but not until after two months okay? Deal?" She put her hand out for him to shake if he took the offer.

drewskit

Niles lookes at her hand. "umm what if I liked someone else?" Niles couldnt put it straight out. For working with people, was a skill he was succeful in.

Voldimort101

http://(this%20is%20awesome!) Then for some reason,Rebeca felt a shiver up her spine."Uh-Guys?"She asked.She hopped they were listening,because she just heard a scream.Thenhttp://lightning%20flashed.And she heard a thud.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

(I'm joining)
Tony Trabearus.He saw a pretty girl."You zere!"He yelled."Vil you be my girl friend?"He asked,coming up behind two people.

Voldimort101

"of Course I vill!-Not!"She yelled in his face.

(Why have you been gone so long?)

drewskit

((who?)) Niles looked around "whats going on?