News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Name Game

Started by drewskit, August 1, 2008, 02:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

drewskit

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

potter_fan122

"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Shara2007

(that one been said)

Sirius

potter_fan122

((ooppss)) then to replace it: Yaxely

for my next one: Voldy
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

Shara2007

malfoy_luv14

Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!

Shara2007

~Chosen One~

But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

malfoy_luv14

Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!

Shara2007