News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

DESTROY THE DEATH EATERS: RECRUITING JOIN

Started by drewskit, August 2, 2008, 08:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Niles was waiting at Hogsmead for the battle.  ((we need like 5 people to start or 4 at least 3))

Dobby_ROX

drewskit

I just remembered about this website lol ;P

Jennie Hames

Jennie was ready for battle and waited by a boy she didn't know but she didn't care.
The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle was ready as ever for the battle.

drewskit

Niles spent a long time putting defensive enchantments on them three

Miss Xantier

"Ready Niles?" asks Isabelle and asked in her mind, knowing Jennie was reading her mind. Isabelle casted a spell on herself to be immune to fire, as long as she was connected to her wand, if it left her hand she would lose power to be immune to fire, and then she would just get knocked out.

Jennie Hames

Jennie took deep breathes, and heard Isabelle say in her mind "Ready Jennie?", then says to Niles "I'm ready! Let see how many Death Eaters, I turn into babies!" and a small glowing blue lizard/salamander erupted in blue flames as a special power.
The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

drewskit

Niles teeth grew, is eyes thinned and turned a dark red. Blood lust over came him, he didn't turn the whole 100% though, no not yet.
"Did they clear the town" Niles asked anyone who's listening

Jennie Hames

Jennie closed her eyes, and listened for anyone's minds other then the three. Then she says "Yes, they have cleared the town. The death eaters are nearing, though. So anyone who wants to back out do it now."

drewskit

Niles took his wand out, it casted a shadow on the whole town from the moon's gleam. "Wait there's a whole bunch of death eaters coming and we only have three people, well I guess three really advanced wizaeds?"

Miss Xantier

"I'm advanced, but us girls are witches. Jennie probably knows some french spells we don't." says Isabelle looking around, and pointng out Niles mistake, but that was a habit of hers.

Jennie Hames

Jennie nodded, and started casting some french protective enchantments.

drewskit

Niles started pacing "we have to produce some pretty heavy spells"

Miss Xantier

"I'm sure, we can do it. I can turn invisible and Jennie can read minds. I think you're a vampire. So the only death eaters that are like us, is Grayback." says Isabelle in a strong voice.