News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

DESTROY THE DEATH EATERS: RECRUITING JOIN

Started by drewskit, August 2, 2008, 08:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Niles was suprised to be called a vampire "Im a wearwolf, so Ill be able to take out Greyback, after all, he did creat me"

Miss Xantier

"Okay, I will try to take out the others." says Isabelle.

(Jennie got grounded. Something about no homework being done, so it will be awhile. I will let ya know!)

Dobby_ROX

Umm How???   (You know what I mean I know you do?)

Miss Xantier

drewskit

Miss Xantier

(You'd have to go to my school and live in Canada.)

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

(Ya, we talk lots and you have talked to Jennie.)

drewskit

Miss Xantier

~Harry Potter~

(( -cough- Looks like this is going basicly nowhere right now, want me to play the bad guys.  I just ask if you can toss it about a month in the future so I can use Rhyme.  This could be a bit hard on your part since you would have to remember for other RPs that we hadn't hit this point so you can't have biased hatred toward him and such.  This is a longer story that Miss Xantier knows a little bit about and Ginny a lot about and trust me when I say that it is better if you "don't" know just yet. ;) ))
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Miss Xantier

(Rhyme is very evil, besides when Isabelle finds out that he's the one scaring her, she will have hatred toward him.)

~Harry Potter~

(( Yes she probably would but who said she would find out anytime soon that it was him?  I have no intention on giving anything away just yet that shows it was Rhyme.  That is why I am asking this put in the future about a month))
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Jennie Hames

Jennie just listened to the others, while listening to Death Eaters getting closer.

(I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!! WHO MISSED ME?)
The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

drewskit

Niles casted out a bright stunning spell