News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

DESTROY THE DEATH EATERS: RECRUITING JOIN

Started by drewskit, August 2, 2008, 08:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

drewskit

Dobby_ROX

((I'm posting short because I don't really care))

drewskit

Ginny Thompson

The choices you make; make you who you are

drewskit

((be my guest)) Niles ran to the direction of the death eaters. Green spells were lighting up the night. Niles used this to see. He might even have to go werewolve to get a good view. when it gets dark again it will come to his advantage. Even though the sun wasnt out, it was still warm. Niles can feel the sweat slithering down his bodie.

Ginny Thompson

Riely's head ached as he walked down to where the fight against the Death Eaters was.'Will I have to get a spell done too!?'he asked grabbing his cousin and his friends.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Miss Xantier

Isabelle casted a giant spell changing all of the death eaters into chickens. (lol!) Then she started grabbing all the wands left behind.

Voldimort101

drewskit

((ya)) Niles was almost hit my a killing curse. "One thing to do" he said silently to himself. Pain ached through is bodie. His head became bigger. his eyes widened. The bloodlust. Now all the Death eater were no longer enemies. They were dinner.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle saw Niles turn wolfy and she screams and runs in fear.

drewskit

((haha)) Niles runs up to a death eater, climbs up a tree, and all you can see is the insides of the dark wizard coming out from the banches.

Miss Xantier

(lol)

Isabelle climbed up on top of a roof of a shop in Hogsmeade she smiled, but was still scared. She casted more chicken spells from her hiding spot.

drewskit

Blood scattered everywere Niles felt good. He felt alive. all he can see in his find is fangs and red