News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

join if you want to

Started by drewskit, August 2, 2008, 09:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

"Hi jenny" Niles said scratching his head, the summer day was burning his skin and made it uncofortable. Niles pointed his wand at his head and then water droped on him "refreshing" Niles said laughing.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and remembered Jenny. She looked back at her. "Oh, yes, Jenny, Niles and I where just about to go to the Shreking Shak, do you wanna come?" Stacey asked.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

Jenny Marie

"Umm, well." Jenny looked at Niles, he was cute, but she was waaayyy to shy to admit it.

drewskit

Niles looked at both of them, then back at Jenny "well do you want to go"

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at Jenny and saw that she was blushing furiously. She only did that sometimes. Stacey looked at Niles, then back at Jenny, she knew what Jenny was thinking.

drewskit

Niles was now confused, his brother use to tell him all girls are weird, Niles never belived it, but now he was thinking

potter_fan122

"Hey, how about I take you to the Shak during the holidays, it lookes a lot cooler." She said to Jenny, who nodded back. "Ok, I`ll see you later." She added to her cousin. She took Niles` hand and started to walk, her eyes a cheery blue.

drewskit

Niles smirked, "what was that about?

potter_fan122

"She`s really shy." Stacey said. She stopped walking. "Are we going the easy way in, or the hard way?" She asked Niles. The hard way would get them in major trouble if they where caught.

drewskit

potter_fan122

"Just wanted to make sure." She said, knowing that he meant the hard way in. The hard way in was very dangerous and would get them expeled, probably.

drewskit

for caution, Niles made them both invisable "that will help" Niles said smiling even though she couldnt see it though she is reading it now and she'll know it (lol)

potter_fan122

((lmao)) "Wow, I never knew you as the catious type." Stacey said jokingly, looking all around, not knowing where Niles was.

drewskit

"Not ussaly, but if theres sombody I care about with me" Niled said smiling, even though she cant see it