News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

join if you want to

Started by drewskit, August 2, 2008, 09:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Niles pupils closed into cats eyes "Oh I'm very much in control" Niles looked up darkness spread and the moon was only half shown "Stacey knows" he said in a scratchy voice this time "But do you know?"

Kiara Johnson

Kiara watched him darkened orbs turned blood-red, the pupils of her own eyes becoming like slits rather than the normal rounded ones of a human, her hair, once reddish black loosing the red leaving the small lock of white at her brow to stand out as if glowing in the growing darkness as the moon began to creep from behind clouds of gray.  She shuddered and then grinned as a pair of great black, dragon-like wings burst through her shirt, ripping the back open enough for their passing and she chuckled slightly at the boy below herself before she descended from the willow, her leather clad feet stepping down to the chilling ground with light steps.

"Do I know wolf?  I knew the moment your scent was brought to me on the wind, even before you stepped into view."  She granted him a dark yet still, somehow soft smile.  "One should never judge a book by its cover, nor should one ever make assumptions that they are alone in any manner of the word."  She continued, her words coming to him from a demon's lips, one of her many forms.  "And you think you have problems?"  She raised a brow and gave him a slight chuckle once more. "You have no idea child, nor could you possibly imagine the problems of the world today, how could you?  You are but two creatures."  She finished her words still soft, almost caring, not at all suiting her current form.

drewskit

Niles smirked, "I am only but two creature, but your one to talk" Niles was piratically laughing "I don't recognize this as a problem, but a solution" Niles walked towards Kiara, she was a bit of a show off ((aha)) Niles closed his eyes all he can hear is the screeches of the forest. His senses went up alot, almost perfect.

Kiara Johnson

Show off?  Was that what he truly thought about her?  He could nto have been more wrong, had she wished to show off, eh would have laid eyes on something truly magnificent, but, she' d let his wrongful thought of her slide away along with his show of... power?  She wanted to laugh, though wasn't going to, she honestly hadn't wanted to do this, but in the light of what he was turning into, her demon form was her less threatening to his species and so instead, she smiled at him.

"Perhaps a run through the forest then?  I have not had the pleasure in such a long time, to run along side a truly magnificent creature as yourself."  She then asked, with sincerity.

drewskit

Niles was still smirking, unraveling her secrets with his eyes, "Im not much for running now, and to tell you the truth, its not that fun turning if you know what I mean" Niles still thought she was a show off.

Kiara Johnson

Kiara smiled at him and then rolled her eyes. "Very well then."  She replied thingying her head to the side.  She knew that changing was not comfortable at all, though she cared little of what he thought about her, it wasn't showing off she was doing, but still, let him think what he wanted.

drewskit

"I like you" Niles said still studying her "Interesting, mysterious"