News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Behind the forest tree's........

Started by malfoy_luv14, August 2, 2008, 11:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malfoy_luv14

Lily was taking a stroll through the forest looking for her friend, which was a centaur, when she tripped on what seemed to be a stick!
"ow" said Lily
"that really hurt"
Lily looked down to see that it wasn't a stick but a leg......a dog was laying face down on the ground.
(( now it's your turn to join!))

((please join!))
Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!

fudge0604

" WOOOHOO!"

A twelve year old boy voice was heard throughout half the forest.
Albus was flying just above the tree tops, using his elemental powers. With a grin on his face, blink in his eyes, he flied from tree to tree, only touching the tops. The feeling of flying was great, and he loved his new sport. He had started to race with himself, using a duplication charm, but now, he was practising on flying. His arms were stretched out like they were his wings, his feet together. The cold wind was playing with his hair, that just had been cut, now ear long. His brown eyes looked down into the forest floor, wondering if someone was there. You could clearly see the ground, as he were in the outskirts of the forest.

He looked at his blue hands, blue body, and his grin was ever bigger. He loved the colour of his body.
Suddenly, he saw a girl he never had seen before, tripping, over a dog. Wanting to find out who she was, he slowly sircled the spot, going lower and lower, then, landing on a big branch. He jumped down, from the middle of the tree, using his wind powers to make him from not crashing into the ground, head first, but landing gracefully, feet first.

" Hello! Who are you? I've never seen you before!" Albus talked happily, as the adrenalin rush he just had felt a second ago when he was flying up in the sky, was lowering. " I'm Albus Severus Potter" He took his hand out, hoping the girl would shake it, and befriend him.

( HELLO! :) )

Post Potter depression.

malfoy_luv14

" Heyy......um....were you just flying?? "
" anyways nice to meet you im Lily Malfoy " said Lily holding out her hand also hoping to befriend him.

((keep jioning in please!))

fudge0604

Albus didn't shake her hand, but said," Albus Severus Potter. Nice to meet you." And after a little break,
" And yes, I was flying." He smiled gently to her, while he leaned his back onto a tree, hands behind his head, albows up in the air.

(( For those who see Scrubs, COX POSITION!!!! :D ))

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah was walking around the forest. It was her night to patrol the grounds. Plus she was looking around the forest to see if any animals were hurt. She happened to walk up upon two children.

"You two know that you should be in bed right." Sarah knew she was not going to do anything do them because she did it when she was a student here. "plus have ya seen any aminals around here that might be injured."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

malfoy_luv14

After staring at Albus with addmiration Lily turned her head to Sarah. " Um.......yea we know but I must find my friend Frienzey (centaur). Frienzy is Firenze's brother. " Lily remembered her Ex-divination teacher Firenze. " Oh! yea......of a matter of fact, im quite worried, but this dog...... He/She looks familiar. "

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she looked at the girl. She did not seem to remeber this girl at her. She then looked around. "How about you tell me your name and the I will help you find your friend. I mean he might be hurt and I know a few things about animals so I can help."

Sarah then held out her hand. "I am Sarah Black. I teach Quiddich, flying and some Care for Magical Creatures at the school."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

malfoy_luv14

" Well, okay!! " Lily shook Sarah's hand..... " but..... WAT ABOUT THE DOG!! "
" I mean.......I't look's hurt.  How about you get help and I'm gunna look for my friend. here take this "
Lily handed Sarah a coin. " This is how we are gonna communicate, say to the coin wat you want me to hear. "
" Then I'll answer you, ok?? "

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "well okay there Lily. I will do that. I won't take long to heal the dog. I mean it just looks as if it sprained his ankle."

She then took the coin.

malfoy_luv14

" ok......but the dog isn't awake....im worried "
Lily started walking deeper into the forest.....she came across a herd of centaurs.

((I gotta go but I'll be on later!))
(( see-ya!! ))

Shara2007

Sarah looked at the dog and got to her knees and start to open up his mouth. She knew that if she could get him to take a drink of the potion.

"come on puppy. If you drink this I am sure you will be fine." She then started to pet it softly showing him love.

(ok see you later.)

fudge0604

Albus watched Lily go, and Sarah healing the dog. He walked over to Sarah, got down, and said, " I've missed you Sarah..." slowly, sad.
His right hand was petting the dogs head, while the other one was in his pocket. He really didn't know what to say. In the past time, a gap had been when Sarah left, in all of her friends hearts, but now she was back. Albus was really glad she was here, but didn't know how to express himself.

With a single smile at her, he hugged her, then got up, walked to the nearest tree, and sat down, his hands behind his head.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she looked at him and then pet the dog back. "So Albus what you been up to I mean I missed you."

Sarah looked at him and then laid her head on the ground next to the dog. "what you been up to. I mean it been a while."

She then looked at the dog and wispered in his ear. "come on boy wake up. I mean we want you to be okay but you won't work out."

malfoy_luv14

Lily was asking a few centaurs around if they might of saw frienzy but none seemed to know were he was. Hugh, Frienzy's father, was the only who saw him recently. " Hello hugh " said Lily " Have you seen Frienzy anywhere?? "

Hugh: " Yes...yes I have...why? "

Lily: " No reason.....were is he?? "

Hugh: " Um.....i'm afraid he isn't taking visiter's...you see he was hurt recently so he is resting "

Lily: " Oh....but im sure if he new I was here he would let me visit him!........Please let me see him "

Hugh: " huhhh......ok.....follow me... "
" Rite though here now! "

Lily: " Ohhhhh Frienzy! you.......you.....you look horrible! "

Frienzy was missing a hoof and was bruised all over.
Lily told Sarah,through the coin, to hurry North.

Frienzy: " Lily? Is that you my old friend?? "

Lily: " Yes! oh..........help is on it's way....please dont get up for me, sit... "

Shara2007

Sarah heard that and then talked into the coin "on my way." She then kisses the dog and put a blanket over it and then stood up. She then started to run North like she was told when she ran into the pack of centaurs. She had been hearing them for a while and she looked for the head.

"okay I don't know how to talk to but I am a healer and heard that one of you was hurt. I have been healing ya when you can to my shop but I not there anymore so will one of you please show me to the injured one." She then hollered hoping it worked and they would help her out.