News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Behind the forest tree's........

Started by malfoy_luv14, August 2, 2008, 11:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah sat there petting Frienzy trying to keep him calm. "You will be okay. I mean you have your leg but you don't want to mess it up more moving on it now."

She knew it would be hard for him since centaurs were known to not wanting to be in one spot.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

malfoy_luv14

Lily reentered the tent..." Nope no one was there "
" Well we should really get going Sarah.......Frienzy......to walk to much....okay?? "

Frienzy: " Yea....not even a muggle can stop me...wat makes you soo special? "
Lily: " Ha!!......I'm a witch......and if you want me and Sarah to return so Sarah can calm you down then I suggest you keep still....k?? "

Frienzy: " I cant promise you, but you have my word "

Lily and Sarah were walking bakc through the forest....when, again, they came accross the dog...but it wasn't in it dog form but it's witch form....
Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!

Shara2007

Sarah walked over to the witch trying to figure out who it was. "So Lily I was wondering if you know how this is. I mean she looks hurt but doing better."

She was still weak so she did not want to try and push it.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

malfoy_luv14

" Honestly.....I dont know...I've seen her before.....just dont know anything "

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her. "okay well we just need to make sure she is okay. I mean she looks fine just hurting."

malfoy_luv14

"Yea.......wow......she looks like she is in pain"
Lily said looking at the girl to Sarah..

Shara2007

Sarah droped down by the girl. "wow she is freezing. Back up okay."

Sarah then turned and used her fire element to start a fire. "Now help me move her over there to the fire okay."

malfoy_luv14

" K "

Lily helped sarah move the girl by the fire..

" Hey.... we need to find someone who knows who she is.. "

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her. "i know that but I am not sure how to do that. I mean I don't know where to even look."

She then started to rub the girls head.

malfoy_luv14

Lily was wondering if maybe the teachers would know her...yes..thats it Lily thought..

" Heyy.....ummm....should I get Professor Mcgonagol?? "

" She is the tranfiguration teacher and well.....she should know who this is....right ?"

Shara2007

"Well she might now. I mean I hope she does at least." Sarah hoped they could figure out who she was.

malfoy_luv14

Lily knew she was rite!

" How about you stay here and I go look for her? "

(( I gtg but...i'll be in in 10 mins.!!  dont leave!! ))

Shara2007

Sarah nodded her head. "THat would be for the best. I mean I do know more about how to protect her and keep her warm."

malfoy_luv14

" ok..."
Lily left the forest and was walking the school grounds when.......... the ground keeper hagrid came at me like a raging ball of fire!! LOL........Yea but he thought I was a werewolf....

Hagrid: " oh...Lily didn' mean te scare ya there...thought you'd be a werewolf.....luckly I didn' attack ye. "

Lily: " Gezzz Hagrid.....you gave me a scare!! "

Hargrid: " Srry 'bout that..... wat ye doin' at this hr. on school grounds!!? "

Lily: " um...well I needed to see Frienzy...and on the way I came across a....a...animagus...she's hurt."

Hagrid: " Really now... where is she!! I'll take her to the Hospital Wing "

Lily: " Oh ...ok...follow me!! "

Lily lead Hagrid to where Sarah and the unknown witch were resting......

Shara2007

Sarah had herself around the woman and was glowing. She was trying to keep the girl cold and did not even see HAgird or Lily walk back up. She was using her body heat and energy to keep her warm. Sarah was starting to tired out though and she knew that she was going to pass out soon if she did not find out who this was.