News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Behind the forest tree's........

Started by malfoy_luv14, August 2, 2008, 11:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malfoy_luv14

Hagrid: " Blimey Sarah....take it easy.......lets see........oh yes.....I think this girl is Bathilda Bagshot's grand-daughte'....wat is she doin' out here? "

Lily: " That's the question.....we dont know.....Sarah take it easy "

Lily was helping Sarah keep the girl warm.......Hagrid then picked up the girl and took her to the hospital wing....

Lily: "wow...wat a night huh......I'm coming to the Wing tomarrow to see wat happened, wanna co.... "
But....before Lily could say any more out came....................
Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!

Shara2007

Sarah loooked at him. "I am fine. I can handle it. Thanks for taking her though."

She then stood up ready to go where every they had to.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

malfoy_luv14

tumbleweed..........hehe........" Lets go back to the school " said Lily........"I heard there might be a D.A. meeting today"........"wanna go??"

Shara2007

"I might. I mean it would be fine but I am a teacher and can get into trouble if I go and then don't turn you out." Sarah then smiled looking at her. "sorry"
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

malfoy_luv14

"thats ok"......"A whole lot of people are going to be there"........."well I'll see you after then?"
Lily walked away without an answer because she already knew that the answer was yes...

Shara2007

"Sure you will see me afterward. I mean I teach flying and help out with quiddich so just go by those fields if you want to hang."

malfoy_luv14

"yepp" replied Lily

Lily walked to were the Room of Requirments was....entered....but no onw was there...she walked out...hoping she would find someone who knew anything about this change.....