News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

lonly i am so lonly I have nobody for my on

Started by drewskit, August 3, 2008, 04:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at him again. Her beautiful, green eyes reflecting all of the stars. She set her large, furry head on his shoulder.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

Niles felt why better he just stared at the stars with her her eyes were beuetifull.

potter_fan122

((try re-reading your work before yo post it, sometimes it doesnt make sense)) Stacey blinked slowly.

drewskit

((you social skills are unkool or unsmerf)) Niles snapped back to reality, he didnt want to, but reality cut its way threw, so why are you in your leaperd form?

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged as best she could as a cat. She touched her cold, wet nose to his bare hand.

drewskit

Niles felt so many things she liked him to, Niles exploded with excitment.

potter_fan122

Stacey was excited, she wanted to see what would happen, but she remained cool. She rubbed her furry head on his shoulder.

drewskit

Niles looked up "oh no" it was a full moon Niles ran for the exit, but the pain over whelmed him and he fell, "no!, Stacey was trapped with a werewolve, but he didnt allow that to happen Niles got up and threw himself over the ledge, it hardly hurt him, his senses were on and he ran toward the forest.

potter_fan122

Stacey was dumbstruck by what happend, and snapped out of it just in time to see a werewolf run into the forest. She wanted to scream, but she ran the to the edge of the roof closest to the forest and jumped to the ground. She reached the edge of the forest and changed into herself. "Niles?" She said warily.

drewskit

Niles growled so loud the trees rumbled he heard his name called, but the werewolve blocked it out

potter_fan122

Stacey was scared by the growl. She took a few steps into the forest. "Niles?" She repeated a lillte louder. "Niles, it`s Stacey."

drewskit

Niles fought it so much it hurt, he was thinking! what I can think then he ran towards Stacey, he wanted to tell her, but nothing came out expect growles, he didnt want to be a werewolve now, then he changed back he controlled it, he was so happy he ran towards Stacey and gave her a huge hug.

potter_fan122

Stacey was stunned. (not the stunning spell, the emotion kind) She saw a werewolf, then Niles, then she was being hugged. She hugged him tightly.

drewskit

'Im, Im like you, I can change when I please, ya oh I love" Niles stoped he let the rong words come out.

potter_fan122

Stacey pretended not to hear the last part of what Niles said, she was still hugging him.