News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

lonly i am so lonly I have nobody for my on

Started by drewskit, August 3, 2008, 04:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey had her arms around the werewolf`s neck and tried to stay on his back. As they got farther away from Lord Voldemort, she got stronger. She knew that Voldemort would soon find them, so she slid off his back and started walking in a circle, whispering enchanments and charms to helo keep them safe. When she had walked in a perfect circle, she looked at the werewolf. "Can you change back and make us invisible?"
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

Niles was hardly lisneing he was enjoying the breez and his sences being up he loved it, he turned back and did the Invisability charms on both of them "wow I never used that spell in a while"

potter_fan122

"Thank you. What are we going to do?" Stacey asked. She was worried, she had never been in this kind of situation before.

drewskit

"Hide I guess" Niles was used to have to hide from other people trying to kill him and that made him a expert.

potter_fan122

"We`re invisible, surrounded by a circle of protctive enchantments, how else can we hide?"

drewskit

"You think that will keep us safe from Voldemort, did you see how powerful the spell was that I cast at Voldemort and that was nothing he got rid of it like in 30 secends you think a child as young as you would stop him" Niles was shocked what she said "and anyways he is kind of in the area"

potter_fan122

Stacey was shocked by what he said. "I`m sorry I`m not to such a high level of magical acceleration  as you." Stacey said with tears in her dark blue eyes and saracasim in her voice.

drewskit

"Im sorry, Im just saying do you think your protective spells are going to keep him out, and us being invisable is somthing, but a easy charm can be done to make us visable, but what I said, im sorry" Niles gave her a hug, hoping she would forgive him.

potter_fan122

Stacey gave a weak half-smile. "But what else can we do, hiding isn`t going to help, he could clear the forest in two minutes."

drewskit

"I was afraid of this, were you in your leoperd form when we were with him?

potter_fan122

"No. Niles, my parents are in the Order, they knew that would get them in trouble." Stacey said. She knew Niles was very protective of her.

drewskit

"Just answer the question? Niles shouted very angirly "no, wait im sorry, Im just afraid for you, I dont want anything to happen to you"

potter_fan122

"Aww, you do care." Stacey said, being sarcastic. She knew this wasn`t really the time. "I think I can do one more thing." Stacey sat in the middle of the circle.

drewskit

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at him and smiled, as she did the wind began to kick up. Slowly, it appeared that Stacey was blowing away as specks in the wing. In just a few second she wasn`t sitting in the circle any more.