News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Coming back to teach

Started by Shara2007, August 3, 2008, 11:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah did not care what had happened in the past. The need someone to come fill in on some classes and she was great at her school work. She smile as she walked back onto the school grounds wearing teaching robes and her glasses. She was just going to walk around the school frist before she reported in to get her classes ready.

"well this is great. I mean it does not matter what happens I always seem to come back here to my frist real home." She then smiled to herself wondering where to go frist.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

Jessie flew around on her broom, practicing for quidditch.  She saw someone walking around in teachers robes.  It wasn't Ginny, they didn't have the same fiery red hair.  ~Ginny is normally the teacher that is outside so that means that it must be....~ Jessie thought.  She screeched with delight and hopped off of her broom, running up behind the teacher and giving her a huge hug.  *SARAH!!!*

Shara2007

Sarah turned and hugged her back. "well hey there Jessie how you been."

She looked at her and then smiled. "So I am back to stay for a while. I mean I am going to teach again."

Sarah was then looking at her clothes and then at Jessie. "not used to wearing these clothes."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

Jessie smiled and said, *I'm great!! How are you? Are you actually going to teach? That's great!* She looked down at her own cloak, smoothly patched in places.  *I love my cloak! I've ripped it loads of times, but I can stitch it up myself.  I've been trying to convince the headmaster to let me use colorful fabrics, but he's not going for it!* She said laughing.

Ginny Weasly

"This headmaster is a jerk." Ginny interrupted smoothly from behind both of them. She wasn't wearing her teachers robes, she found them too troublesome to put on before classes. Instead, she wore jeans, sneakers, and a unzipped hoodie over a t-shirt. Her bright red hair was pulled back into a pony tail and she looked just like a teenager.
She smiled at Sarah and Jessie.

"And it's ok if he hears me say that." She folded her arms, "He already hates me because I teach students how to fight."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah looked at Ginny and smiled. "What going on. I mean we were talking about how I am going to become the knew quiddich teacher and Care for magical creatures again."

Sarah knew that Ginny was doing the right thing about teaching them to fight. She had taught her to fight and that had even saved her once or twice. "I think you are doing great by teaching them how to fight. I mean it saved my life once or twice."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, nodding at Sarah, "I know you came back to teach." She said, "I'm a teacher here, after all. They kind of tell us these things."

She shrugged when Sarah said she was doing well.
"Well, the real world is changing, and if we are to prepare them for life in it, we too must change."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her. "that the problem. I mean we all know I was the trouble maker of the group and I am trying so hard to let the past stay behind me. That way I quit when I was here the first time teaching. Some of the kids found out about my past."

Sarah then smiled at Ginny and gave her a hug. "It was by your help that I made it through everything and I have not thanked you for it and I should have. I mean you the reason some of us at this school are doing so great." Sarah was still walking and she knew that she was going to end up at the Quiddich field soon. She just wanted to hang and talk with friends. "So Ginny how is your family doing."

dobby888

Jessie walked alongside Sarah, nodding and agreeing silently with her.