News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The_End [is coming]

Started by ChoChangHP118, August 4, 2008, 11:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jessie was walking through Hogsmead, slightly wandering.  She saw a man apparate badly and then apparently he had hurt his knee.  She ran over to him, nodding a brief hello to Sirius, Sarah, Cho and the Children.  She said, partially to the man and partially to Sarah, *What happened?*  She had a flood of questions to ask him, but she refrained, knowing that he was probably slightly dillirious.

improvedmemory1

Scott Stevens didn't look up at the two girls helping them, but merely laughed. "Yes I am perfectly fine, just an idiot is all. I seemed to have hurt something on my knee, nothing to serious, just ahhh, painful." He closed his eyes, gripping tight to his knee.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at him and then looked at his legs. "here wait one second." Sarah then put her hands on his leg and started to use her energy to fix his leg. She knew that this would be close to working.

"I was wondering do I know you. I mean it just that you look really like I should know you." Sarah knew that she would rather be helping him then messing with Siruis.

James then walked to his sister."I think mom likes this dude."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius watched as Sarah and Jessie helped the stranger to him. He bent over, feeling his leg. As much as his son was little to him the boy could fight. Impressive He thought wildly.

"I think its to soon to tell there James, I mean they just met didn't they?" Alexandra said in James ear.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

James looked at his sister. "I don't know. I mean he looks like one of the new teachers though."

James then walked over to his dad. "Daddy please make up with mom. I don't want a new dad."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

"A new dad? Now why would you-" Sirius happened to hear Sarah's tone of voice just as Sirius began to speak. He looked at Sarah, seeing the way he helped the man. He quickly shook it off, figuring it was nothing to get worked up about.

"Oh." He said turning back to his son. "Your mother can be with whoever she wants now James. I'm sorry. I don't think she'll jump to anything to quickly. And I promise, I'll always be here for you both. If you ever want to visit your old man, I'll be waiting with open arms. I'll keep the light on at my new house that I supposed I should find tomorrow every night. So whatever the hour my angel's can come home if they need to." He smiled to them, trying to stay strong in front of them but finding it hard.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

James looked at him as he had tears form in his eyes. He knew that his mother was falling for the new guy. "Daddy are you going to get a new girlfriend really quickly because if not I think i want to stay with you. I mena i know mom more then you. She will fall for that guy to heal her heart."

He then did something he not done in while and hugged his dad hard and started to cry.

dobby888

Jessie watched Sarah, and put her hand on her shoulder so that if Sarah needed strength or support she could have it.

improvedmemory1

Scott watched in amazement as the girl worked her magic literally on his knee. He felt barely anything but the warmth of her skin, he smiled appreciatively, not speaking, just watching.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at him once she was done. "Well there you go. I mean you should be fine. So I was wondering what is your name. I mean I did heal you. It the least you could to." She then stood up.

"I mean my names Sarah Jones."

ChoChangHP118

Sirius was taken back for a few moments by James's actions. He recovered quickly and hugged his son for the first time in what seemed like forever. "You can live wherever you want, I will always keep my arms open for you both just as Sarah will."

Sirius didn't know how to answer his question, he himself didn't know how long it would take for him to find a new girl in his life.

Alexandra stood watching them both, not knowing what to say. She still cried, but hatred filled her eyes. "How could mom just up and fall for another guy like that?"

Sirius thought for a moment, looking into the elder daughter's eyes. "I've hurt your mother very badly, there's no saying why she's doing anything right now."

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her kids. She felt like she should not do this but she knew she need someone there that she could talk to that would stop her from drinking butterbeer and things like that. She then looked back at the man she could not stand hurting everyone she loved.

"But daddy she knows better. I mean she would never do this in frount of us." He was now confused. He knew that he was going to be one of the only ones at school that had divorced parents. "I will always love ya."

Annabelle walked out the door not sure what was going up but went to her family. "Why everyone got such long faces. I mean its a beautiful day outside." She did not know about the fight.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius's heart skipped a beat when he saw the face of his youngest little Angel. How could he tell Annabelle this news? It would kill her.

"Annabelle." Alexandra's eyes slid shut as she sighed, turning to face her sister. She walked up, taking hold of her hand though at the age of 11 Annabelle hardly needed hand holding. Alexandra did it for herself though, she needed reasurrance that she wasn't alone in this.

Sirius watch Alexandra and couldn't find words to explain anything.

Shara2007

James walked over and took Annabelle other hand. He knew that he was going to be there for her if she need a shoulder or something to cry one.

Annabelle looked at them take her hands and then her dad. "okay I am not stupid what going on. I mean something up. Everyone acting all upset and crying. I mean you guys never hold my hands and looked at you."

dobby888

Jessie watched the kids.  She knew that they would be OK, but it broke her heart to think that they may decide to live in different places.