News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

first story for my new RP

Started by drewskit, August 5, 2008, 12:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

"Sure." Stacey said smiling a little.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

Niles stared for a secend, like he was trying to read her mind then went to get the drinks he came back with two cups of Butter Bear.

potter_fan122

"Thanks." Stacey said, smiling sweetly. Then she looked at TOM ((not Niles)). "So, what do you like to do?" Stacey said, trying to start a conversation.

drewskit

((habbit)) "Well, um.. Im ina group called dragan watch and its really kool, because you have to find dragans, so I guess I like to watch dragans, what about you?

potter_fan122

((i know, i started an rp with my other character, mikki, and i called her stacey all of the time)) "Well, my eyes can change colors," as she said that, she made her eyes change from green to blue to orange and back to purple. "and I am a snow leopard animagus. Um, I can fly well on a broom." She said.

drewskit

"Wow a snoe leaperd awsome, well um... I can change into a werewolve at will, So I guess I like eating things, but not people" Niles said wright away"

potter_fan122

"Yea, okay." Stacey said, she bit her lip. "So, what else do you like to do?"

drewskit

"Um, reading, wrighting, and hanging out outside" Niles said smiling

potter_fan122

((ehem... TOM!!!)) "Oh, you don`t really have any other hobbies?" Stacey said.

drewskit

((its hard)) "Well I love dueling"

potter_fan122

"Oh." Stacey said simply. He was so cute, but violent and not so interesting, things would really have to turn around if this was gonna last. ((i know))

drewskit

"Oh, and I deafted 12 death eaters in my life, My goal is to stop you know who" I also love to take you to the beach"

potter_fan122

Stacey tilted her head,her eyes churning purple, thinking abut what he just said. Was he being sarcastic, or for real? She had met a lot of guys that siad similar things. Stacey had had quite an experiance with guys. "Well, sure." She said accepting the date. She thought she might give him another chance. "Here." She took out a little piece of grren paper and a pen from her pocket and set it on the table and started to write. "Okay, here`s my address if you want to send me an owl." She finished writting and handed him the card. She stood up. "Just send an owl with the date and time." She said as she walked away.

When she got outide, she leande her back against the building. After a moment, she slid down to a sitting postion. She exhaled. He was very cute in the face. She`d have to see if the same went for his attitude. She stood up and brushed the dirt off herself. She shivered and wrapped the cloak around her better. She walked away from the cafe, hoping she would get a letter the next day.

drewskit

Tom was impressed "she is a tough'e" Tom said to him self, ussaly he would give girls his own test and they would fail, thats why for a cute guy he did not have to many dates. He stood up, and thought of another test "alright" Tom said he knew she was intellagent, but he was also. Tom walkes away with the paper in his hand, he usally would read at this hour, but felt kind of embarrased, cause he didnt show Stacey how a really kool person he could be. The cold bit at his finger, but Tom never really notices it untill he take a hot shower.

potter_fan122

((good job at making the post longer!))
Stacey stood and walked towards her home ((since its the holiday break)). Once she was in her bed, she lay awake for a few hours thinking about Tom. She finally fell asleep and stayed asleep until the morning when she heard a tapping on her window. She woke and saw an owl sitting on the sill.......