News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Numb;

Started by Sydney Marie, August 6, 2008, 05:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sydney Marie

"I've become so numb I can't feel you there. Become so tired, so much more aware. I'm becoming this. All I want to do is be more like me and be less like you." Her voice was soft and cold, as she sung. Her eyes were blank as she laid, looking up at the stars. It was only her first night here, and she already felt as if she didn't really belong.
Seeing your best friend shot before your eyes did make you a different person, whether you liked it or not. She pushed a stray piece of hair out of her eyes. She sat up a little, her mind clouded with thoughts. The wind picked up a little and she shivered. She really should be in her room sleeping, but there was no way she could sleep. She really just needed someone to talk to, but she didn't think anyone could relate to her pain. She sat up, picking a piece of grass and twirled it in her fingers, her black nail polish shinning under the light of the moon.
Damaged People are dangorous
because they know they can
- s u r v i v e -

potter_fan122

Stacey was a snow leopard and was out walking at night. She saw someone in the grass. So she stopped walking and just watched.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Megan.

It was kinda cold outside and she was just walking outside.  The cold or warm didn't bother her.  With the hole Vampier thing.  She saw her sisters window open and she leaped up and climbed though the window.  

It was about a 6th story window but she didnt care.  She came up and climbed though.

She saw that she wasn't in her bed and she rolled her eyes and jumped back out of the window and went over to her and laid down by her.

"Hey Syd."she said to her and smiled a little. 
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

potter_fan122

The snow leopard saw another person lay down besides the first. She sat down and stared some more.

Sydney Marie

Sydney looked over to her sister. "Hey Megan..." She said with a small sigh. "I didn't think you would be out this late. Or maybe your sister sense's were telling you to come talk to me." She smiled slightly, enjoying her sisters company. She looked up at the moon, admiring its beauty. She really wished she could turn back time. To fix everything. But this was reality and she couldn't, no matter how bad she wanted too.
- s u r v i v e -

Megan.

She looked over and saw Stacey. She laughed at her. 
"Its rude to spy."she said to her then looked back at her sister.

"I know you are upset..and you know I don't sleep..   Vampier hello"she said to her and smiled a little.

potter_fan122

The large cat saw one of them talking to the other, so she strained her ears, trying to listen. She was actually surprised that they had just now seen her. She was, after all, a large, white cat laying down in the dark grass with the moon reflecting off of her fur.

Sydney Marie

Sydney followed Megan gaze to the cat. She admired it beautiful pelt. "It is rude to spy, but it's not like we haven't done it Meg." She smiled a bit more. Then she turned back to Megan. "I guess I just can't let it all go..." She shrugged, acting like it wasn't really a big deal. "And I forgot you don't sleep. I guess we've just been apart that long." Sydney twirled the end of her hair, a thing she often did when she was in deep thought.
- s u r v i v e -

Megan.

"Okay..we have to do something...now.."she said as she pulled Sydney up with her.

"Come Stacey."she said to her.

potter_fan122

Stacey could tell they where talking about her, but she couldn`t tell exactly what they where saying.

Sydney Marie

Sydney stood up, tilting her head to the side. She was slightly confused. "What are we doing, Meg?"

She smoothed out her old, torn jeans, and ran her fingers through the ends of her black, straight hair. A cloud went across the night sky, covering the moon. Their surroundings grew darker, and Sydney looked around. She got a little freaked out by this place.
- s u r v i v e -

Megan.

She smiled at her.

"Ahh...humans.."she said joking with her sister.

"I don't know..the lake...I think there is a party at Hogshead."she said and shrugged.

Sydney Marie

"What do you mean humans?" Sydney laughed a little, using her power to control water to splash her sister lightly.

"Well I don't care where we go... Parties are fun... But your going to have to intoduce me to everyone." Sydney said, hoping she could make some friends here. She figured her sister knew everyone. She seemed like the popular type. "Its up to you what we do..."
- s u r v i v e -

potter_fan122

The snow leopard had stood up and walked over a little closer to the two girls and sat.

Megan.

Megan looked at her and smiled.

"Okay!"she said to her.

She looked back at Stacey and laughed.