News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Time moves on.

Started by Nellie ann, August 8, 2008, 11:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Cody watched her draw in the dirt, his interest high. He loved drawings. Miss Sarah and Miss Sky had drawn pictures for him before, and he had them pasted up around his room. Nellie wasn't bad at drawing either.
Cody himself could do no more than draw a stick figure.
He'd never really tried, though.

Just as he was about to sit up, though, a shadow fell over the two of them, and he turned his head to see his mother. Ginny stood about five feet away, watching the two of them with a small smile. She nodded at Nellie, "I'm sorry if my son has been bothering you." She said, shaking her head of bright red hair.
"He loves to know the students, though."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Nellie ann

Nellie looked up at the now person standing behind them.  She smiled sofly,  "Oh no he hasn't been bothering me."she said to her and smiled once more.

She new the face in an instant.  It was Ginny.  Well she looked back down at her drawing and then back to Cody then to Ginny.  She didn't know what to say.  Was it past hours?  She might of forgot what time it as she had been there for a very long time.

She looked back at  Ginny and smiled once more,  "It is good to talk to someone."she said with a nod.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, and surprisingly sat down, next to her son. She reached over, smoothing his black hair as she folded her jeans legs beneath her.
"That's good. He can be a bit annoying sometimes." She teased Cody gently, only as a mother can do.

"Hey!" Cody half yelled, looking at his mom and pouting. Ginny simply laughed, and nodded at Nellie.

"Don't worry. You aren't in any trouble." She told the girl with another smile.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Nellie ann

She looked at her and Cody and smiled.    She sofly laughed along with the voices her heard in the air and around her. 
She looked up at the sky then at Ginny,  "I am Nellie Brookehart."she said to her.

She looked back at her as she said she wasn't in trouble,  "Oh!, that is good.  Thank you."she said to her.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her head, still smiling, "Don't thank me. You have done nothing wrong." Absently, she reached out, touching her sons hair once more, a thoughtful expression upon her face. Though her actual thoughts were guarded and hidden, woven beneath an impenetrable blanket that was the top most layer of her mind.

On the oppesite side of the spectrum was little Cody, his thoughts open and honest, his feelings true to the color. Anyone with the power to see auras would see an exciting blue green pulsing from him, a sure sign of peaceful playfulness. He seemed content, not overly excited. His eyes narrowed as his mother rubbed his head, and then sudden;ly he jumped up.
"Momma! Watch this!"

And before Ginny, or Nellie, could say a word, he began to sprint. He did a flip, landing on his hands and pushing off, his feet spiraling into the air as he twirled. Just as it seemed he would land on his face, great black wings appeared from his back, unfurling and catching the air so his body evened out. Instead of gliding down, he beat them once, twice, and zoomed off, straight up. He seemed almost like a gymnast, the speed and grace of which he moved were natural, not trained.
His instincts.

Once high up, he circled the area, and then dove down, landing at a run and doing a somersault to keep from stopping too abruptly. He managed to land just in front of Nellie, where he stood and smiled. He swept into a low bow, his wings spreading out as he did so, catching in the sunlight to show of the tints of red the black feathers held.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Nellie ann

Before Cody did so Nellie answerd Ginny, "Oh."she said to her glad.

She watched Cody in awe.  Wow.  Was all she coould think.  Her mouth hung open and all she got out was a 'Whoa'.  What he did with the flying and fliping was amazing.  She had never seen anything like it before, and his wings.  They were beuaitful.  She saw some of the red.  With the sun giveing off the right amout of light, and the way Cody was.  The picture was in her head now, and whould never go away.  Now she wanted to draw it.  She saw it so now she wanted to draw it. 

Maybe later though.  She thought.

"Whoa."she said once more.

Ginny Weasly

Cody grinned, and in a soft voice he spoke. His words were carefully spoken, as he was still in a half bow, "Xerxes Codium Xian, Fallen Prince." He spoke his unofficial title with a huge grin, giving his mom a sideways glance.

Ginny simply pursed her lips and shook her head. He had gained many of her tendencies, and apparently grandstanding was one of them. Though, his father had a flair for showing off as well.
They had all rights, however. The family was not only attractive to they eye, they were powerful. Physically, mentally. Emotionally.

Cody's wings folded as he stood straight, and he winked at Nellie.
"Was that good?" He asked her, his cheeks flushed pink from the exercise.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Nellie ann

She was looking at Cody but her hand was gliding across a pieces of paper.  She was drawing what she just saw, and was doing it really good.  That was one talent she was very good at.

He winked and she just laughed normally.  She looked back at him and smiled,  "That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life!"she said to him and laughed once more.  Her and still drawing.

Ginny Weasly

Cody grinned, "Good." He told her, nodding as he said it. "Though I need to work on my landing...I don't like somersaulting." He shrugged.

Ginny shook her head, "You are such a show off, angel." She told him, her voice full of affection as she said it.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Nellie ann

She smiled at them,  "It looked fine to me, but then whatever you think is what you need, or something like that my mom use to say to me."she said with smiled a little.

Ginny Weasly

Cody nodded, "The somersault uses too much energy...I don't want to over exert myself."
He sat down, plopping onto his backside with a "oomph".

Ginny shook her head, "For all his powers, all his graces, he's still a child when it comes down to it." She chuckled at the look Cody shot her.

He folded his arms, as though pouting, but the truth was he didn't mind.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Nellie ann

She nodded at him,  "I know what you mean.  I use to tumble."she said to him. 
She crossed her legs and looked at them.

She saw Codys face and laughed a little bit.