News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I need help!!!

Started by Harrys_girl_friend, March 29, 2002, 09:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harrys_girl_friend

HEY GUYS REMEMBER ME? WELL THE ONLY REASON I HAVENT BEEN ON IS ACUZ I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY IT AINT EVEN FUNNY! oH YA SHUEBEE I STILL HAVE MY PURPLE ELEPHANT K? MAN I REALLY MISSED BEING HERE! SORRY AM I TALKING TO MUCH? WELL ENYWAY THE 5TH HP BOOK IS OUT! IT IS SO COOL BUT I CANT FIND IT ENYWHERE! IS THAT NOT BOGUS OR WHAT? WELL IF YOU ALL ASK ME WE SHOULD MEET AT 6/7 CEANTRAL ON THURSDAY. JUST A THOUGHT? WELL TALK LATER. GO COWS!!!!
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

ROXY!!!!!!!!!  HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* Missed ya!  Welcome back!!!  You still have the purple elephant?  Great!  ;D
This 5th HP book is out??  Where?  Oh ... I want it!!!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

6/7 central?  Okay.... thursday....  I'll try my bestest to be there!

DokkenSuite

Welcome back is a song.There coming back.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Harrys_girl_friend

Hey Shui the only reason i know about the 5th book is acuz i opened the diagonalley card game and i did the little forum to send in and the question was...
                      which of the harry potter books
                       do you own?

1st book
                               2nd book
                             3rd book
                             4th book
                             5th book
                            quidditch through the ages
                         fantastic beasts and where to find them

did you guys know the quidditch and beast textbooks where out? well if you didnt you do now! ttfn (ta ta for now!)

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

DokkenSuite

I knew.My friend has both of them.When our Girl Scout troop went to Advenchur Land she let me read them on the way.I like the Beast one moe than Quddich.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

??? Where's my post?  :'( Anyway, Hi, Roxy!! I own the PoA one and my brothers own the 1st, 2nd and 4th books.  :D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Really, Roxy?  I'm confuzed... the 5th book doesn't even come out until next year....  ???
I have both of the test books.  I didn't like them that much tho.  The Beast one was better than the Quidditch.  It was interesting, but booooring!  Losta good facts to help for stories and papers and junk, tho.

DokkenSuite

I got one through three.I WANT NUMBER 4 BADLEY!!!!!!!!

hpcoolest5

I thought you read that?  ??? And the fifth book is out in Aus. ;D I'm going to buy that with my birthday money when it's my birthday. ;) Two more months...
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Harrys_girl_friend

well it might just be out in brittan then oh well i can wait i hate to say this but HP is getting a little borring! thats really weired for me well talk later! bye guys!

hpcoolest5

I was thinking that too, before I joined this site! I think it's just because we haven't had the next installment yet of HP. But he is cute, huh?! Heehee, hehe, teehee! ;D ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Harrys_girl_friend

I think it is getting borring because i'm tired of waiting for a new book and a new book hasen't come out in about a year and a half and i've read every book 1st-4th and the quidditch and beasts one each about 5 times!! how borring would you get if you did that???

Very bored, and sick of HP,  but I haven't yet.  It's not fair that the other side of the world gets the book like... a year before us!!

hpcoolest5

Oh, pobresita! Did I get it right? You'll get them eventually. The fifth book is called Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and that's all I know. :) ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!