News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I need help!!!

Started by Harrys_girl_friend, March 29, 2002, 09:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DokkenSuite

I thought I posted that I said I don't own it,my friend might be mad at me,and I don't know if our libery has it in.This is screwed up.Some post won't come in.I LOVE Harry Potter.I will never get sick of it.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

I'll never loose faith!!! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Yup, Cassie!  You got it right!
I'm sick of the hype... thats about it.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

My friend is not mad at me.I'm reading it.I can't stop reading it.I'm past the Yule Ball.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

Ron was jealous! I c L-O-V-E!!!!!! I want to change the book so R goes with H! SMOOCHY! No, I just want to see them together. Mmmmmmm. Lovely! :-* ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

He was jealous.He called Krum Vicky.

hpcoolest5

J Rowling writes a good book! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I finished it.YYYYYYYYYYYAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! ;D :D ;) :) ;D :D ;) :) ;D :D ;) :)

hpcoolest5

Actually.... I was thinking of Moody looking like Alan Rickman, which was even before I knew he'd be playing Snape.
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

hpcoolest5

;DI was! It's really funny! ;D ;DThe only differences I imagined were the eye and the leg. I think he'll look like a pirate! :D ;D ;D ;D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

;DLoL! Does he have a parrot? ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Maybe at his house. ;D