News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

practice makes perfect

Started by Astraea, August 11, 2008, 12:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

" Yeah. I did. I don't actually remeber what he answered though..."
Albus smiled, his pashion for flying controlled him every time he met someone who had wings.

" And, if someone does discriminate you, tell me, and I'll kick some butt.
I know how it is to be different, and when no one else is like you..." He looked at one of his hands,
the colour that would mark him for the rest of his life, whether he liked it or not. Some tears gathered, and was dried by his hand. " It's terrible."

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey still felt aas if she hadn`t been noticed, she saw Albus dry his tears and she put a hand on his shoulder.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Astraea

Astraea smiled at Albus. "Flying is amazing." she said happily. "Its like swimming throw the air, just you don't have to hold your breath." she said happily. "Its my favorite thing to do when I'm not practicing with my elements" she said.

She looked over at Ginny. "Whos Cody?" she asked. "Does he go to school here?" she asked.

"Hey" Astraea said. "Aren't you Stacey?" she asked. "I'm terrible with names" she added.

Astraea looked back at Albus and smiled. "thanks" she said happily. Had she just made a new friend? She hoped so. "Must be difficult" she said noticing his skin. "I can at least hide mine somewhat" she said.
I'm me and thats all I can be

potter_fan122

"Yea." Stacey said, smiling at her.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed as the girl asked if Cody went to school there. She shook her pretty head, still laughing, "No, Cody doesn't go to school here. Nor do I." She smiled, "If someone bothers you, I'd rather you come to me. I'm a teacher."

There was a shocker, Ginny didn't look older than 17 years old. Still she shook her head again, "And Cody is my son."

She nodded towards Stacey, recognizing the girl from around the school, but focused on Astraea.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus hadn't noticed Stacey before she put her hand on his shoulder.
He quickly turned around with big eyes, then finding out it was only Stacey.
" Hi Stacey. How ya doin'?"

Post Potter depression.

Astraea

Astraea looked towards Ginny and studied her. "You don't go here and your a teacher and have a kid" she said. Then again Astraea didn't look her age either so she was only slightly amazed. "So your human?" she asked her.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded back to Ginny. Stacey had been surprised also when she found out Ginny was a teacher and had a son. She looked at Albus and took her hand off of his shoulder. "I`m doing fine."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "Through and through." She pushed up her hoodie sleeve, poking her bare arm and laughing.

"Or, I was last time I checked." She grinned, winking, "It's not that bad, I promise."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled, her eyes a bright blue.

Astraea

Astraea actually laughed a little bit. "Humans are gross" she said joking with her. "I mean they're so plain" she said smiling.

fudge0604

" Good." Albus said to Stacey, then looked at Ginny. He laughed softly, knowing many people, himself too,
who had reacted like that. " Always fun to see this situation." Albus was grinning, and now, he was really happie. The sadness he had felt a second ago had vanished, and been replaced by a warm feeling,
making his eyes spark, making him laugh softly now and then, and making him feel so good he hadn't been for a long time.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

"Plain are we? Have you been living in a bubble?" Stacey walked up to Astaea and did the trick with her eyes where they change color every half-second. "Still think I`m plain?"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny raised an eyebrow, "Really?" She asked softly, knowing the girl was joking. She shook her head, "You should come to one of my classes, Astraea, and then you'll see how plain humans are."

She smiled, however, taking the joke lightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

" I think you picked the wrong people to tell that humans are plain, Astraea.

I'm blue,

Stacey is a eye colour changer,

and Ginny is one of the most powerful humans I know.
Infact, she's the most powerful I know.

Wrong people right?"
Albus said slowly, taking a break every time he changed person to talk about.
He twitched his ears a bit, something fun he had discovered.

Post Potter depression.