News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

practice makes perfect

Started by Astraea, August 11, 2008, 12:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey had powers when Ginny didn`t. She knew Ginny couldn`t read her mind right now, because she had taken her own powers away. Stacey glared at Ginny, she had never seen her like this. Stacey looked at Aileen, Stacey had heard the thought she had in her mind just seconds ago. "I don`t hate you." Stacey said to Ginny. "I just dislike you right now." Stacey waved her free arm and ice molded around her and Ginny`s feet. She looked at the ice, she needed to figure out how to control that a little better. She looked back at Ginny.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny bent down, and with one strike of her free hand, the ice broke with a loud crack. Her face was impassive, it showed no emotions, letting off no thoughts. Even without her powers, Ginny's mind was guarded, shut off from everyone.

She still had Stacey's wrist, "Let's go." She said, her words clipped. Her anger showed in her eyes, making them seem darker than usual.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

"Whoa, hold on a minute." Stacey used her free hand to seal her feet to the ground. "Cool." She said. "Think, he shut his powers off, and yet, I can still use them." Stacey didn`t, and was trying really hard not to, be mean to the teacher. But she had made a point.

Ginny Weasly

"Which is why we are taking you to the Hospital Wing." Ginny's voice was tense, harsh, and she narrowed her eyes.

"If we get to a Healer, they can help you figure this out like no one else can, Stacey. They can help you control whatever this is when, or if, it happens again. So let's go."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey`s feet where still planted to the ground. "Hold on. He shut his powers off, in which case I shouldn`t be able to use them." Stacey waved her hand again and the closest tree became covered with ice. "And I read her mind." She added, refering to the Aileen. She waved her hand again but concentrated on the element of earth. A sheet of topsoil lifted itself away from the ground and fleww to the right. "I still have use of your powers too, and I`m pretty sure that you took them away the right way." Stacey said, defending her point.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's fist clenched, "Which is WHY we are going to the Hospital Wing, need I say it again you ignorant child?" She was beginning to lost her temper.

"You still have use of a fraction of our topmost powers, because you sucked out that much use. Given a day or so, the powers will fade and you will have trouble using them as easily. And if we don't get to the Hospital Wing to make sure you don't have any worsening reactions, then you could very well die from being filled with more power than your body can handle!" Ginny grabbed Stacey's shoulder's, tired of playing the girls silly games and transported the two of them to the Hospital Wing. It wasn't apparation, and it left Stacey, who wasn't used to such, slightly dizzy for a second.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey regained her balance after a couple seconds, she had often Apperated and was used to that, this sensation was quite similar. "Hey." Stacey said in protest. She really didn`t think that it was a reaction. Stacey stood still and soon her skin began to have an orange glow, and if you where touching her, you would find that her skin was burning. Stacey couldn`t feel the heat, but she could tell it was happening. Her skin became even hotter.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny placed a hand on Stacey's chest and shoved her backwards, onto a bed.
"Stay here. I'm getting a nurse."

Ginny gave her a quick glare, already very angry at the child. She went and found Madam Pomfrey, grabbing her arm and pulling her over to Stacey.
"She's having some kind of reaction. I don't know what to, but I don't want her to get hurt." Ginny told the nurse.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus was left back in the clearing of the forest, wondering what had just happened.
He closed his eyes, and then returned his powers, along with taking his mind back at the system.

" Well... I guess I'll just head up to the castle then..." Albus said, then started walking, his pace fast.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey glared at Ginny. Ginny was her favorite teacher, she really didn`t want to be mad at her, but she just didn`t look at what was happening the way Stacey did. Stacey knew that Ginny couldn`t use her powers yet, so she allowed her self to thing without being cautious. She looked to Madam Pomfery. "I`m not having a reaction." Stacey said simply, she didn`t know how she knew this, she just did.
Stacey realized that her skin had cooled and was no longer hot to the touch. Instead, it was rather cold.