News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

just hanging

Started by Virgil Hendrix, August 12, 2008, 10:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"Thank you so much!" Sky said, happily accepting the flowers. "Say Virgil, I've decided that I'm going to rent a place near the beach for the summer. You'll have to visit me sometime."

Virgil Hendrix

"Any time." said Virgil.  "A place at the beach?  Sounds really cool.  I'll make sure to come." he said after her next statement.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

Sky nodded. "Yeah. I've been looking through the classifieds in The Daily Prophet, and I found a nice place about three hours from here..."

Virgil Hendrix

"From the sounds of it, its very cool.  I'll make sure to visit, and stay a while." he said.  "Then maybe we can hang out on the beach sometime." he then added, as he tried to imagine what it looked like.

Sky

"I'd like that." Sky responded. "I'm going there early in the morning to make things final. If you're up for a long drive, and want to get up like...early early, you're welcome to join me."

Virgil Hendrix

"I'd like that." Virgil said, even though he hated getting up early.  "Where are we gonna meet, and what time?" he then asked her.

Sky

"Hmmmm...Let's just say I want to leave by six so we can get there by nine and have time to be at the beach." She said, playing with her sleeves.

Virgil Hendrix

"Alright then, six it is." Virgil said, as he thought ahead to his dreadful morning routine, that would be even worse at six.

Sky

Sky looked at him, seeing that six would be torture to him. "Are you sure you want to go? I can go by myself no problem." She said, not wanting to make him think he had to go.

Virgil Hendrix

"No its ok, I can go with you." he said smiling, as it would most likely be a great trip.

Sky

Grinning, Sky said "Okay." She looked at Virgil. "Since I'll be seventeen in about two weeks, I'm allowed to inherit my parents' car. Despite how old it is. It should be here tomorrow morning by Portkey."

Virgil Hendrix

"Alright then, guess I will meet you at your car then." said Virgil simply.

Sky

"See you then." Sky said to him.
-------------------------------------The next day!------------------------------------------------

It was 5:47AM when Sky walked outside the castle. The sun had just risen and couldn't have been prettier. Sky was wearing a black tank top with an orange zip up hoodie and black shorts, with her hair straightened as usual. She looked around as she made it to the entrance of the forest., gripping a backpack and putting it over her shoulder. Her car was to arrive by 5:50AM.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil walked out of the castle, not to long behind Sky, wearing a short black jacket, and blue jeans.  He yawned as he put his hands in his pockets, and walked up behind Sky and said "Hey." as he looked where she was looking.

Sky

Sky turned at the sound of Virgil's voice. "Hello." She said, a bit too tired to say much more. She looked back where the car was supposed to be. It appeared just as she looked back. It was a red Mustang. It wasn't in the greatest condition. It was almost eleven years old, but atleast the Ministry washed it before giving it back. Sky looked back at Virgil again. "Let's hope it runs." She joked, pulling the key she received just a few days back out of her pocket.