News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

just hanging

Started by Virgil Hendrix, August 12, 2008, 10:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil smiled at the exchange, as he said "Cool.  Now lets check out your place.  Which one is it?" he asked, as he looked around at all the different beach side houses around.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

Sky pointed to a light blue grey beach house, farthest away from where the waves touch the sand. "That one, right over there." She ran over to it and unlocked the door. The house was clean. Empty, but clean.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil walked inside the empty house, as he looked around.  The house looked pretty good, and the only thing they had to do was get some furniture.  He walked around the house a little bit more, before walking back to Sky, as he said "Looks good." with a smile.

Sky

Sky grinned. "It took a lot of money from my inheritance. I have about four thousand left in my bank account until I get a job. But no payments on this." She looked at him. "So..."

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked around the room they were standing in, before looking back to Sky.  "So..." he then said.

potter_fan122

When the car sped off, Stacey sighed. She redirected her broom, having lost sight of the car, to her aunt`s house. She lived at the edge of a lake. When she got to her house, she caught sight of the car across the lake. 'Hmm.' She thought to herself. 'Small world.' Instead of going into the house, she took off her shoes and stepped into the lake.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky smiled. "To the beach then?" She suggested to him, looking out the window.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked out the nearest window, as he saw the golden sand sitting right next to the house.  "Sure.  A walk on the beach sounds fun." he said as he walked outside.

Sky

Sky smiled and walked outside. She sat her bag on the shore, and charmed it so it couldn't be picked up.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil sat his bag next to hers, and performed the same charm, after putting his shoes in his bag, walking barefoot on the sand, as he walked next to Sky.

Sky

Sky kicked off her shoes and took a deep breath of the salty air. She walked beside Virgil, silently, because she didn't know what to say.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked strait ahead, as the beach seemed as it went on forever.  He turned his head and looked at Sky, as he said "This is gonna be a really cool place to stay.  I'll definitely have to come visit sometime now." with a grin.

Sky

Sky nodded with a grin. "Oh definitely!" She said. She would love it if he visited her.

Virgil Hendrix

The water splashed onto Virgil's leg, as he shivered a little from the water being cold, and he wasn't expecting it.  Virgil looked to Sky as he laughed, and kicked a little water on her and smiled.

Sky

Sky jumped. "Dang! That's cold!" She exclaimed. She ran behind him and tried to push him into the water.