News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

just hanging

Started by Virgil Hendrix, August 12, 2008, 10:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgil Hendrix

It was a pretty cool day outside, as Virgil started walking about the forest as he looked around and saw all different types of creatures in the trees.  He arrived at the spot he usually stays at.  He quickly transfigured into a red phoenix, as he flew onto an upper section of the tree, and changed back, as he looked around the forest.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

Sky jogged through the forest, looking at the trees surrounding her. It was pretty intimidating with how tall they were compared to her. She stopped when she seen a red phoenix in a tree. "Virgil!" Sky whispered to herself. She looked down at herself. Sky was dressed in a red hoodie and black shorts. I look like crap. She thought.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked downwards as he saw someone jogging through the forest.  He was really to high up to see clearly who it was.  The most that he could see was a red hoodie.  He crowed before flying down to a lower branch, to possibly see who it was.  Once he landed, he immediately knew it was Sky, as he transfigured back into his regular form as he said "Hey Sky."

Sky

Sky smiled. "Hello Virgil." She gently wiped her face with her sleeve to make sure she wasn't sweating. "How are you doing?" She asked him, still smiling.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil hopped down from his branch as he smiled.  "Hey Sky.  I see you must have been jogging." he said as he looked at her appearance, and the sweat beating from her face.

Sky

She giggled. "A Girl's gotta stay fit!"

Virgil Hendrix

"Guess so." he said.  "Hey, wanna hang out later?  Maybe after you finish your jog?" he asked.

Sky

"Sure." Sky nodded. "I'm pretty much done for the day anyhow." She took her wand out of her pocked at waved it over herself, making herself look as if she was fresh and squeaky clean. She smelled of pears. (YES PEARS!) "Want to send me an owl when you're ready?" She asked him with the same smile.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil then said "Alright, I will owl you later." with a grin, before flying off.

--- --- later --- ---

A gray owl flew around as it looked for Sky, before dropping a note into her hands.  The note read:

Hey Sky,

Meet me back in the forest.

Hope to see you soon,
Virgil

Sky

Sky looked at the note, a few tiny holes in the top where the owl had grasped it with it's claws. "In the forest. Okay." She threw the note away and went upstairs to change. She changed into a black long sleeve and jeans with her school cloak. Walking through the forest, she could see Virgil from a distance. She quickly ran up and hugged him.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil was taken by surprise by the hug, but it didn't bother him to much, as he grabbed her back, and embraced her as well.  He smiled, as he loved to hold her in his arms.  "Hey Sky.  I haven't seen you in a while.  I've been doing alot of stuff recently.  Its good to see you again." he said.

Sky

Sky laughed. "I think everyone has been busy. I've been doing a lot of homework. Studying for my exams too." She sighed, but in a good way. "It's good to see you too."

Virgil Hendrix

He looked at the forest around him, as he said "Oh, I almost forgot, I have a gift for you." he said as he pulled out his wand and said "Orchideous." as a variety of different flowers shot from the tip of his wand, forming a bouquet from the end of his wand.

Sky

Sky blushed a light shade of pink. "Oh Virgil, They are beautiful!" She exclaimed, looking at the flowers.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil smiled slightly as he pulled the flowers off, and handed them to her.  "They are all yours." he said.