News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The dawning of a new day_

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, August 13, 2008, 11:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astraea

"Okay, but could you lead the way?" she asked slightly embarrassed.
I'm me and thats all I can be

~Chosen One~

Rheese turned his attention away from Jackie and said "Sure Astrea I'll lead the way". As Rheese started to walk towards Hogsmeade.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

Astraea

Astraea gave a small smile. "Okay, So it's me Jessie Jackie Mira Rheese and thats everyone one right?" she asked making sure she had the names right.

~Chosen One~

"I bieleve so. Don't worry Astrea I'm kinda new here too so don't feel like a your total stranger your among friends". Rheese said smiling
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

dobby888

Jessie smiled.  Rheese knew just what to say.  She followed them to Hogsmeade.

Astraea

Astraeas smile grew slightly. She had made some new friends and relief filled her. She began to walk to Hogsmead.

~Chosen One~

"So when we do get there what do yall want to do first?" Rheese asked. He could see the village from where they were "We're almost there."
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

~Chosen One~

((Sure make a good entrance though)) ;)
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

"Hogsmead, huh?" A voice called from the nearby trees. Stacey walked out, her arms loosly crossed, a smile on her face. "Can I come?" She looked around at the people present.

~Chosen One~

"Hello Stacey of course you can come the, more the merrier" Rheese said smiling slightly.
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

Stacey`s smile grew. "Hi people." She said merrily. "Hi Astaea. I guess you`ve met some more students." She added, uncrossing her arms.

Astraea

Astraea smiled sweetly and nodded. "They are all nice to" She said happily. "What all do they have in Hogsmead?" she asked.

potter_fan122

"Just about everything." Stacey answered, walking over to stand next to Rheese and Astraea. "Just depends on where you want to go."

Astraea

"Do have somewhere to eat?" Astraea asked. "I'm slightly hungry" she added