News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The dawning of a new day_

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, August 13, 2008, 11:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira had wandered into the forest as she usually did and had turned into her golden retriever dog animagus, Angel.  She was watching the beautiful sunrise.  It'd golden light fragments turned even the forest shadows into dancing golden figures for a moment.  Angel lay down and rolled around a bit before returning to her paws, soaking in the first of the rays of sun.  SHe was out quite early and normally was alone.  But there had been more and more people lurking in the forest lately.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

~Chosen One~

Rheese had been out in the forest for a while as his wolf animagus form just wandering around looking for something to do. He came around some trees and saw what looked like a dog. He transformed back into human form and went up to it and said "Uh.... hi do I know you" Rheese said unsure of what to say.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

Lola_La_Fringe7

MIra transformed back into her human self.  "No, I don't believe we've met.  My name is Miranda Saylem.  But just call me Mira."  She said smiling a bit, scuffling her feet.

~Chosen One~

"Hi Mira I'm Rheese Dallows" Rheese said smiling.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

dobby888

*IIIIII'MMMMM JESSIE!!!!!* Jessie said, flying from a nearby tree.

~Chosen One~

Thinking that they were alone Rheese jumped in excitment to see another face he didn't know,but soon found out."Hello there Jessie my name is Rheese Dallows" Rheese said waving. 
-Albus Dumbledore

Astraea

Astraea landed behind a few trees and tucked her wings in and walked out. She flattened her skirt and fixed her shirt before she said anything. She wanted friends, but hadn't met anyone, but Ginny, Stacey and Albus. She walked up to the small group and put on a smile. "Hello" she said politely to them. "I'm Astraea, I'm new here" she said.
I'm me and thats all I can be

~Chosen One~

"Hello Astraea I'm Rheese nice to meet you" Rheese said smiling
-Albus Dumbledore

Astraea

She smiled. "Hello Rheese" she said. "So what year are you guys in?" she asked everyone.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"I'm in... hm... I'd have to think about what year I'm in for a second... but I know my name!  Its Mira... So hi Astraea.  Welcome to Hogwarts, the one place that you will never forget!"  Mira said smiling.

dobby888

*I'm Jessie and you JUST missed my dramatic entrance! Mira and I are in year 2* She said.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Alright we'll go with that."  MIra said smiling.

Astraea

"I'm in my third year" she said smiling.

~Chosen One~

"Thats cool I'm in my first year" said Rheese feeling kinda shy cause he was youngest
-Albus Dumbledore

dobby888

Jessie smiled and said, *That's great! We're all so perfectly rounded! We should be friends!8 She said throwing her arms wide.