News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wolf pups

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, August 15, 2008, 02:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed to herself when she saw how unexperianced the other people where, she was used to it. She watched as Deshka nibbled at the edge of the meat. She looked around the room.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Tanya sniffed at the meat.  She sunk her tiny teeth into it, trying to loosen a smaller peice from the big one.  She shook her head, her tiny needle-like teeth not tearing it off well.  She shook her head more ferociosly, sending a small chink of meat flying across the room.  Tanya launched herself after it, her tiny claws scratching Jessie's leg in the process. She tore across the room after the piece of meat, her tinny legs barely keeping her standing.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira smiled, looking around.  She let MIsty tear off while May remained on her lap half asleep.  Then she noticed Sirius with Birch.  He seemed to really like the pup.  "Cute aren't they?"  Mira said partly to herself, partly to anyone in general, anyone willing to listen.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

potter_fan122

Stacey released Deska as she wriggled in her arms. Once on the ground, she chased after the other pups.

dobby888

Tanya pounced on the small chunk of meat.  Suddenly she was surrounded my all of the other pups who had been released as well.  Not used to so much activity, she held the meat in her mouth and cowered, her tail between her legs and her ears flat against her head.  The fear showed clearly in her eyes as she peed slightly in fear.  Suddenly she was rescued from amid the chaos as Jessie picked her up and away from the commotion.

potter_fan122

Deshka scrambled back to Stacey who picked her up and gave her a chunk of meat. She looked over to see if Tanya was okay.

dobby888

Tanya shivered slightly from fear, her fur still bristled up slightly.  Jessie was stroking her back witch was helping her calm down.  There was a small bit of milk left in the bottle and Jessie gave her that.  Slowly her fur layed flat and her ears perked up again.  She wasn't too eager to leave the safety of Jessie's lap though.

potter_fan122

Stacet smiled at the scared pup. She took a tny piece of meat and set it in front of her and scattered some more pieces all around. Deshka instantly jumped up and lunged at the nearest peice.

dobby888

Tanya licked the huge piece of raw meat tenderly.  She tried to bite of a smaller bit and ate it.  She continued trying to rip off pieces until Jessie finally tore it up for her.

potter_fan122

"So what kind of things are we going to train them, Mira?" Stacey asked.

ChoChangHP118

"They're so helpless" Sirius whispered as Birch's eyes slid closed. His chest lifted uneasily as he slept. Sirius simply watched him, never having realized how much of an affect a small animal could have on his head.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

Jessie watched Sirius, so much tenderness was showing in his eyes.  She looked down at Tanya, knawing on the biggest piece possible.  Her jaws worked furiously, opening as far as possible each time.

potter_fan122

Deshka had ran to the middle of the room and rolled onto her back.  She wrigled back and forth, barking quietly. Stacey laughed.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius watched Deshka and laughed. His laughing stirred Birch in his sleep and Sirius turned his attention to the pup in his lap as his eyes awoke.  "Sorry little one." He said to Birch.

Birch looked up at Sirius and his paw came up playfully towards his face.

Sirius laughed and leaned forward, Birch placed his paw on Sirius's cheek playing with his claws.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

Tanya's drool flowed steadily from her mouth as she continued knawing on the huge piece of meat.  Much to Jessie's surprise, she was actually getting somewhere with it! 

Tanya's focus was entirely on the meat in her jaws and her face showed only determination as her little jaws continued straining against the meat.