News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Last One To Post Wins!

Started by fudge0604, August 16, 2008, 12:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

NOT ME!!! MUHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I WIN!!!!

Post Potter depression.

Virgil Hendrix

Rawr! I win!  End of story.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

I loves YOUz

GrrRawr! oops I did it again!! lol

I played the game... and I won! tehe
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Virgil Hendrix

gawd stop takin mah wordies!

fudge0604

I don't take ya wordies Virgil! I don't take yo wordies!

But sadly, I did. GrrRawr! I wan!

Post Potter depression.

~Chosen One~

NOOO I WWWWWWIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Virgil Hendrix

I win!  Thats what you all get for takin mah wordies!

ESPECIALLY YOU ALBUS! (lol jk)

Lola_La_Fringe7

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  WWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

fudge0604

Me is winning your bracer removers!

Post Potter depression.

Alexis

If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

dobby888

I don't get it... if all you have to say is I win, then wouldn't it go on forever? Technically then, no one will ever win which makes the game pointless.... but on the other hand I like pointless things, so....

I WIN!

fudge0604

The game is eternal!

Unless I get appointed as global mod posts here, and closes it! MUHAHAHAH!
Then I win!

But for now, I am winning.

And pointless things are fun.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

That they are my friend, that they are. 

I win!

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.