News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just looking around.

Started by Astraea, August 17, 2008, 03:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astraea

"I think she was indicating you were the fish" Astraea said. "Oh I thought, since she knew so much about you, and you two were joking around and everything that you two were-" Astraea read the sadness in his eyes and cut her sentence short. "Well whats your favorite place in Hogsmead?" she asked trying to change the subject.
I'm me and thats all I can be

nate

He smiled and forced his eyes down," Uhmm.. dont really have one yet. Im stuck between the brooms store and the library of wizardry. Its hard to choose," His face turning into a smile.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Astraea

"So you like flying?" Astraea asked gleefully. She smiled. "I think flying is simply the best thing to do ever" She said. "And you like to read, I guess you seem like the reading type" She said and shrugged her shoulders.

nate

"Yeah reading and flying is my favorite things to do beside running. What about you," he asked, getting really interested in the subject.

Astraea

"I find flying relaxing, like you haven't a care in the world. Its my favorite thing to do, well besides visiting my friends in the mountains near where the dragons live" She said. "I also love place with my elements, I can control fire and earth" She said smiling. "But I can't use a wand at all" Astraea said in a slightly whisper. "but by the time I'm of age I won't need a wand, because my powers will just come to me" She said smiling happily.

potter_fan122

Stacey blushed furiously when Astraea asked if she and Stacey were going out. She followed the conversation about the broom thing. "Astreae, does he-?" She asked, meaing if he knew what she was.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Astraea

Astraea kept quiet for a second. "I-I don't think so" She said and realized she had been talking to loosely, and needed to watch what she said.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s cheeks were burnig scarlet and her eyes were starting to turn pink. "Watch what you say." She said to Astraea, meaning more than one thing. "And I meant you as the crocodile." She said to Nate.

nate

Nate looked confused at them both, totally lost. He pretended like he didnt hear what they had said and jsut replied to Stacey,"Okay."

potter_fan122

Stacey looked Nate in the eye, her cheeks finally starting to return to their normal color. *Don`t pretend.* She thought to him.

nate

he sighed, *Mkay i wont.* He looked at Austrea with a serious face,"Its okay. I I dont mind at all..." he said trying to think of what else to say. He could feel their gaze on him and he was beginning to get really nervous.

Astraea

"Don't mind what? What are you thinking I am?" Astraea asked interested in what he would say.

nate

He smiled ,"Truthfully..i have no f-ing idea."

Astraea

"Good you don't need to know, until I can tell if I trust you" She said and took a drink of her butterbeer.

nate

He said with a serious face,"Okay i understand perfectly. now all i have to do is get you to trust me," he said jokingly.