News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Jenny Marie

Started by Jenny Marie, August 19, 2008, 07:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny Marie

Name:  Jenny Marie

Height: 5' 7"

Appearance:  Jenny has green eyes that sparkle when the sun shines. Her light brown hair just barely touches her shoulders. Her hair is usually put behind her left ear. Jenny has a normal body frame with the exception of her eyes. Her eyes are slighly larger than normal. Jenny has been told many times by many people that she is very pretty.

RACE:  Pure-Blood Wizard

Parents:  Leigh and Mason Marie.

Personality: Jenny is very, VERY, shy. She doesn`t like large crouds or groups. She is very shy around new people. Her shyness has stopped her from doing a lot of things. She is quite smart. She gets good grades on all of her OWL`s. She is usually found in the library in some quiet corner where people rarely go. Once you get to know Jenny, and she opens up a little, you would see that she is very unique in her mind, very creative, and funny. She apreciates good, honest people that don`t lie or try and cheat.

Likes: Jenny likes to read and write. Her favorite subject is literature. Jenny likes wild animals too. She loves chocolate and can always be found with a piece in her pocket.

Dislikes: Jenny absolutely HATES liars and cheaters, she would stand up to them if she weren`t so shy. Jenny isn`t to big on birds either.

Power: Jenny had normal wizard powers along with the power to read minds. She doesn`t like her gift though because she is so shy she feels like she is invading people`s very personel thoughts.

History: Both of Jenny`s parents where in Ravenclaw. Jenny broke the tradition by being in Hufflepuff. She is a tiger animagus. Jenny is distantly related to Stacey Black.  She has been able to fly on a broom since she was three years old. She found out she could read minds when she was six. She was playing with her mom and saw that her mom really didn`t like to play dress up. Jenny made a comment to her mom about it and then her mom found out. Jenny, though shy and disliking her gift, has found out how to break mind blocks, not strong ones though. Jenny has played in the Hullepuff Quiddage team for six years and plays as a seeker. Jenny is in her seventh year.

~Chosen One~

Nice Bio, cant wait to rp with ya 
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky