News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

elemental_attraction(class)

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 20, 2008, 12:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny glanced at the orbs on her desk, "Well, there's actually quiet a few. Electricity, ice, plasma, just to name three. No one knows for sure how many minor elements there are." She shrugged, "I definitely don't."

"I just know that if you can control the major elements, you can control the minor ones." Ginny paused, "I'm actually going to teach you how to make these orbs. It's not hard, and they are useful, if not fun to play with."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus smiled, finally, he was going to know how to make those orbs.
He looked deeply into the light blue, wanting to hold it.

Then, he wrote in his little notice book, 'How To Make Elemental Orbs!' with a scrawly,a bit hard to read handwriting. Many times had he gotten scowled at because of his handwriting.
When he wanted, he could write with a neat handwriting, but usually, it wasn't so neat.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky copied what was on the board in a fine small font. She was excited to see what she could learn from this class. Maybe she could learn to master an element. She laughed to herself. Yeah right.

fudge0604

Albus turned his head, whispering to her, " Why are you laughing so sudden?" looking at her.
He smiled, this class was really fun.

Then, he wrote down the minor elements he could come up with.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky smiled. "I thought about mastering an element. Then I thought 'yeah right'! Like that's gonna happen. It takes a loooong time to do that." She whispered, now doodling in her notebook.

potter_fan122

"Oh, ok." Stacey said, more to herself than anyone. She picked up her quill and finished writting for the moment. She figured she could probably be able to control electricity and plasma ((plasma as in lava right?)) because of their relation to fire.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Astraea

Astraea looked at Ginny. She had forgotten some of the other minor Elements. Astraea raised her hand and waited to be called on and let the elements run through her mind. *Well there's also the stars, magnets, snow, and ice* she thought to herself.
I'm me and thats all I can be

Sky

Sky looked at Astraea. "Snow and Ice would be from water." She said to her.

potter_fan122

Stacey added the few minor elements spoken to her list. She would have to do some experiments once she was outside.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Ginny Weasly

"Astraea, do you have a question?" Ginny asked, tuning and facing the fairy girl. She smiled, nodding as a go-ahead.

"I'll answer just about anything."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Astraea

"Well its not a question Professor its just you left out a few minor elements like the stars, magnets, snow, and ice" Astraea said. She had been studying the elements all her life. She looked over at Sky and gave her a weak smile. "I know that they are made from water, but they're two separate minor elements, and it takes less to control them then it does to control the major element water* she said after thinking baout it for a moment.
I'm me and thats all I can be

I loves YOUz

Billie just sat there and started to take notes. She didn't have anything to say, but was really interested about learning the elements and the decussion around her was pretty cool to.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shrugged, "I said I didn't know all of them. There's even more than that, Astraea. But I'm not taking twenty minutes to tell you all of the ones that are known."

She raised an eyebrow, "Well, unless you guys want to forgo learning to make and control the orbs to learning all of the minor elements..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

"No!" Albus half shouted before he could even think. It was an obvius trick question, and Albus had fallen right into it. He blushed deeply, his skin now a dark dark blue. Wanting to get the attention off him,
he wrote a little rule on the page. 'Never burst out in class'

Then, he looked up, wanting to learn to make these orbs.

Post Potter depression.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie had been writing on her page and was planning to do some expieramenting outside of class.  She had to clamp a hand to her mouth when Albus burst out, to stifle what seemed like infinate amounts of laughter, waiting on the tip of her tounge.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.